Around the NFL Week 10

Jonboy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And thankyou Bill O'Brien for sending Hopkins out of the AFC South.

These Hopkins jokes are hilarious     

Arizona is a fraud.  Fun to watch, but not to be taken seriously.  They could have closed the game out with their offense more than once but failed.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Looks like I was dead wrong about what the Ravens were going to do to the Pats. I still don't like the Titans' chances next week though.

You have to feel better about them.  Unless you are one of those who's crying in their beers.

10 minutes ago, japan said:

You have to feel better about them.  Unless you are one of those who's crying in their beers.

They're only down by 6 with the entire 4th quarter still left to play. Give the Pats a chance to choke this one away.

38 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Looks like I was dead wrong about what the Ravens were going to do to the Pats. I still don't like the Titans' chances next week though.

I'm 2-1 so far this weekend.  The Zona total 1/2pt miss.  Last leg of a 2-team teaser. Ravens -1.  Against the Patriots.  The damn 3-5 New England Patriots.  People dissing Belichick because he had Brady, so he's not the GOAT.  BS.  He has nothing this year and he turned the light off in the Chiefs.  Baltimore needs to win and they are down 6, they score and I need them to make a 2pt conversion to win.  All because of Bill Belichick.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The Dolphins are a very solid team

From what I see they are easily the best coached team in the league. That team plays crisp and as a unit. They have a very bright future.

40 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

From what I see they are easily the best coached team in the league. That team plays crisp and as a unit. They have a very bright future.

Not to worry, ownership will screw it up.

6 hours ago, scine09 said:

He’s the flavor of the month.  He reminds me so much of Michael Vick.  He’ll need to become a better passer or he’ll get exposed.

Remember in Vick’s second year he set the league on fire and had that walk off TD in Minnesota?

He's already a way better passer than Vick ever was. He's a bit rough at times but I don't think you look at Murray and regularly cringe with his passing like some of these other QBs. He's well on track for a 2nd year QB.

I think we're getting beyond the point in the NFL now where your QB has to be an elite passer in every scheme and system, to be an elite guy for a long time. The days of those great defenses being able to systematically expose system QBs seem to be dying. He will get exposed from time to time like LJ, but I don't think that spells disaster for a high level QB career anymore. Championship capable remains to be seen, but this is a new era IMO and we're bound to get there.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic