You are not prepared for any problem. We lose Lewan and you manage a fair LT. You draft a replacement for Conklin but can't get him on the field. Fulton is injured. Adoree is still out. You limped through the season with Joseph until you finally had to do something. You resign Byard and he's horrible. He won't tackle anyone and neither will Butler.  I see why Hooker doesnt start. Our starters suck and our backups much worse. Then you totally fuck up the kicking game. The 49ers have gone through over 40 players and could still beat us. The only pick you made that can actually play is Simmons. Your replacement running back can't even get on the field. We have two now that are as serviceable as Henry. Tanne wanted to come here. All you did was pay him. You hire a coach that has no discipline standards or accountability.  We just let teams peck us to death. We managed one sack on a QB less mobile than you. You are a fuck up and an embarrassment. We get our ass handed to us at home, on National TV, playing for the division lead.  This team is spiraling out of control. You have failed miserably to find the talent we need to win a SB. It will be a miracle if we win the division, and you were gifted a QB good enough to win it all. Shame on you.

The first real post in a long time about the reality of this franchise. If Vraballs is suppose to be the next Belichick and hailed the Titanic hero of the Tennessee Titans, why are we all posting about a 6-3 team like this that could have easily been 2-3 or worse to start the season. Trying to reach for positives after such a miserable performance is just as fan pathetic as trying to defend the popular consensus about this team since 2018. What a waste of money on Clowney, Joseph and especially Beasley, when all he had to do was keep the same championship team from last year intact.  I love how we cut Casey, Conklin, Ryan, Walker and even Woodyard for the above, saving money to protect players like Corey Davis and Jackson who we'll probably even up losing anyway. Great job!

Edited by TrueLuvYaBlue77
19 hours ago, Jeff.Fisher said:

Does anyone have info on why the hell they went with the "better in practice" punter over the guy that come in and was money vs da bears?

Is he a patriot or some shit?

And no, i dont know their names and dont care enough to look them up. 

Fucking Titans 

Telling you this is a knee jerk reaction at times and then they hang onto the saviour from the Pats. Any other team would have dumped Ghost by now, but we keep him and dump the kicker. Inmates running the asylum. 

7 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Telling you this is a knee jerk reaction at times and then they hang onto the saviour from the Pats. Any other team would have dumped Ghost by now, but we keep him and dump the kicker. Inmates running the asylum. 

We played the ‘dump the kicker’ game all last year. They decided to do the opposite. Same result. 

Ultimately, I think the Vrabel hiring will fall into one of those categories and it will sway the feeling on JRob.  Last year, and even early this year, I thought we had done one of the best things possible in hiring Vrabel, even though I liked Reich a lot better as HC when we moved on from Mularkey.  

I think it would be difficult right now to argue that Vrabel was the better choice, especially in comparison to Reich.  

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Yeah. So?

You quoted him and said he does not post. That makes zero fucking sense. Why not yell at a bird in the sky about how it does not fly. God I regret defending you when I first got here. Not all my posts are gems but you can't even notice when you typed something retard. 

10 hours ago, Callidus said:

You quoted him and said he does not post. That makes zero fucking sense. Why not yell at a bird in the sky about how it does not fly. God I regret defending you when I first got here. Not all my posts are gems but you can't even notice when you typed something retard. 

I gave an opinion. All he did was say it sucked. You want to post a counter go ahead. And I dont need a retard like you attempting to defend me. You need help yourself. Yell at a bird? WTF?