Long Week: Time for Changes

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the midst of a long week before the Ravens game, perfect time for the team to make some changes.   First, Auckerman needs to be fired. ST’s was a shitshow in 2019 and continues into this

Its Bowen with Vrabel having significant input.   The most important thing Vrabel needs to do this offseason is go back to a CEO type head coach and bring in a real DC and let him bring in h

If Vrabel is so insecure he can't take a step back to a far superior DC then maybe he isn't the answer as the long term coach of the Titans.

Both LB's weren't very good and missed tackles and Byard continued being somewhat of a disappointment.

I still don't get the P moving swapping out Allen for this clown.  Pass rush disappeared against a good team again. One of the more disappointing losses in recent memory.  I'd say more but this was one shit filled game.

8 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

Hard to disagree with any of it, personally.

I honestly wouldn't mind just going for it if it's 4th and 10 or less.  At least then the shorter field would get the ball back to the offense quicker so we can watch Arthur smash DH into a wall of defenders for the millionth time.  

Derrick was actually one of the few guys who showed up tonight. I was very impressed with his performance. He got some tough yards. 

I’ve given up on this season. The defense has been a issue since game one. The Jags put up almost 35 points on us I knew it was going to be a long season. I’ll take how far they go in the playoffs but I have no hopes for this team. No many holes, no defensive scheme. Jackson coming back will not change anything. It’s clear as day it’s coaching. 

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I think Vrabel is far too stubborn to make the coaching changes necessary.

Do think we will see a new Kicker and Punter when we play in Baltimore.

The bottom line on defense is two things & its obvious:

1-no pass rush, though at times we saw some tonight.

2-more important we DO NOT CONTEST PASSES. Ever. It’s effortless, guys are wide open. We play way back & yeah, we tackle some guys short on 3rd & longs but guess what? Teams go for it now. You can’t be content holding teams to 8 yards on 3rd & 9.  The Colts secondary was all over our guys in the 2nd half today. Whether it’s scheme or what, I don’t know, but I’ve never seen such a lame secondary.

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I think Vrabel is far too stubborn to make the coaching changes necessary.

Do think we will see a new Kicker and Punter when we play in Baltimore.

You listen to all the interviews. Has Vrabel articulated who is the actual defensive play caller this season or we don’t know, just that it’s some random combo of him & Bowen?

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

I’ve given up on this season. The defense has been a issue since game one. The Jags put up almost 35 points on us I knew it was going to be a long season. I’ll take how far they go in the playoffs but I have no hopes for this team. No many holes, no defensive scheme. Jackson coming back will not change anything. It’s clear as day it’s coaching. 

They'll get bounced in the Wild Card round.  Too many issues all over the place.  Just a totally disheartening loss.