Just now, Mythos27 said:

I think our entire team is better than your team and we'd smack you up again if given the opportunity. Josh Allen is like Lamar, chokes against good teams. Enjoy the mirage. 

I can't say that I don't disagree with you!  I just don't understand your animosity.  All I've done is congratulate you and your team and talk VERY highly of your RB....you guys call him the 'king' I do believe.  Now, Allen did beat the Raiders (almost beat KC twice), the Seahawks, the rams, and the dolphins, all teams with winning records this year.  And played through a shoulder separation suffered in the 2nd half of the Raiders game that was little talked about (albeit to his non throwing shoulder, though it did effect his accuracy) and that really effected him in the Titans and KC games.  But you are right, he did blow it last year against the Texans but then again, so did Tanny and company in the very same playoffs!!  But as long as you keep pounding it with Henry, you have a chance to line up and beat any team in the NFL!!  So cheer up, keep your head up, and enjoy the ride lil guy!!!! yaaaaaaas!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

I can't say that I don't disagree with you!  I just don't understand your animosity.  All I've done is congratulate you and your team and talk VERY highly of your RB....you guys call him the 'king' I do believe.  Now, Allen did beat the Raiders (almost beat KC twice), the Seahawks, the rams, and the dolphins, all teams with winning records this year.  And played through a shoulder separation suffered in the 2nd half of the Raiders game that was little talked about (albeit to his non throwing shoulder, though it did effect his accuracy) and that really effected him in the Titans and KC games.  But you are right, he did blow it last year against the Texans but then again, so did Tanny and company in the very same playoffs!!  But as long as you keep pounding it with Henry, you have a chance to line up and beat any team in the NFL!!  So cheer up, keep your head up, and enjoy the ride lil guy!!!! yaaaaaaas!!!!!!

Ok.