4 minutes ago, MarcusMariota said:

We will be 6-5 in two weeks and may not even make the playoffs. Pathetic 

Try again. It's 6-4, your math needs work.

50 minutes ago, MarcusMariota said:

We will be 6-5 in after we lose to the ravens abs colts and may not even make the playoffs. Pathetic 

I figured the Titans and Colts would split.  I figured the Titans would win tonight.  

It seems like the Ravens will have had the upcoming game circled, but who knows how healthy they will come into the game and the Titans get a week an a half rest.

Assuming you are right, they should be able to beat the Browns, the Jags, the Lions, and the Texans.  If they can do that, then they still have a better record than last year.

The Colts don't exactly have an easy remaining schedule themselves. Just 3 easy games against the Jags and the Texans (twice).

The other 4 games are all tough: GB, Tennessee, at Las Vegas, and at Pittsburgh. I doubt they end up any better than 9-7 or 10-6.

The loss to Jacksonville week 1 may end up really hurting them unless they can sweep the Titans. Otherwise they won't control the tie-breaker.

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Colts don't exactly have an easy remaining schedule themselves. Just 3 easy games against the Jags and the Texans (twice).

The other 4 games are all tough: GB, Tennessee, at Las Vegas, and at Pittsburgh. I doubt they end up any better than 9-7 or 10-6.

The loss to Jacksonville week 1 may end up really hurting them unless they can sweep the Titans. Otherwise they won't control the tie-breaker.

I know they lost against the Ravens and have some issues themselves, but the difference is they have a good D, and that can win you tough games. Also, it's hard to call a home game against the Titans 'tough' at this stage, and I think they handle the Raiders much like they did the Titans today (as in, good D, mistake free).

22 hours ago, Somedude said:

Yup. We will be lucky to get 9 wins

There are two road games (at Jacksonville and Houston) plus two home games (Cleveland and Detroit) they have a decent chance of winning.

The other 3 road games (at Indy, GB, and Baltimore) will all be extremely tough. But the Titans should be able to win at least a couple of the previous 4.

On 11/13/2020 at 7:59 AM, RocketBills said:

It's all starting to come crashing down.  Ohh well, nothing lasts forever.  Just enjoy the ride and never give up on ye team!!

Fuck off

On 11/13/2020 at 8:59 AM, RocketBills said:

It's all starting to come crashing down.  Ohh well, nothing lasts forever.  Just enjoy the ride and never give up on ye team!!

These younger fans have no idea how bad it can get. Those of us who remember the '91, '92, '93 playoffs know all too well, even before SB XXXIV.