Thrill

Week 10: Colts @ Titans Game Thread

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

Watch us go aggressive next week and get torched on the one game this defensive scheme should theoretically work really well. 

Hah well this is the week to actually play a lot more zone and contain defense, Lamar Jackson cant make the quick accurate throws like Rivers and others have. But the week after in the second Colts matchup is when a more aggressive style should be used.

25 minutes ago, tgo said:

Hah well this is the week to actually play a lot more zone and contain defense, Lamar Jackson cant make the quick accurate throws like Rivers and others have. But the week after in the second Colts matchup is when a more aggressive style should be used.

The passing charts for the Steelers, Cinci, and Colts game were disgusting. All 3 QBs picked whichever flat they preferred and ate us alive the entire game. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

14 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The passing charts for the Steelers, Cinci, and Colts game were disgusting. All 3 QBs picked whichever flat they preferred and ate us alive the entire game. 

Makes you wonder what they see in the press box. They playing spades? 

Edited by JoelinBellevue

14 hours ago, tgo said:

As I said....Clowney and Landry on the corners with hands up. No rush, just block his throwing lanes and contain his outside runs.

I finally got a little time to check this thread out. Just hit page 50 and went from there. The Tard Army and the handful never fail to disappoint. I knew there would be some classic shit around punt block time. Hey Touched The Tard, was that the equivalent of getting kicked in the head by the horse instead of getting fucked in the ass by the horse? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

3 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

I finally got a little time to check this thread out. Just hit page 50 and went from there. The Tard Army and the handful never fail to disappoint. I knew there would be some classic shit around punt block time. Hey Touched The Tard, was that the equivalent of getting kicked in the head by the horse instead of getting fucked in the ass by the horse? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Well I would at least be unconscious. Sounds better than the alternative.  But I have been watching this shit for 20 years. I am about numb to it.  When you got Rivers I knew it would happen again. He loves owning us, no matter the team. if not for a miraculous goal line stand last year he would have beaten us again.