Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol...Vrabel.    

My God Tannehill deserved a long one on that throw 

? Jonnu

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I’ve been saying for weeks how awful our special teams has been.

Then they make a great move in signing the holder who’s most familiar with Gostkowski. He goes out, has a great game punting and holding...and then they bench him?! 

Freaking unbelievable. 

Gostkowski got hit in the knee on a late hit after a PAT also, and he couldnt get depth on kickoffs after that and then missed the second kick. 

So he’s going to be even more of an issue now. 

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Actually I can. This offense has ridiculous talent and I firmly believe it succeeds in spite of Smith. 

No you can't. You  can see Tannehill missing throws, AJ dropping passes, and Jonnu getting erased by nobodies. They were put in  positions to make plays and didn't make them. Scapegoating the OC won't fix that. 

Just now, tgo said:

Gostkowski got hit in the knee on a late hit after a PAT also, and he couldnt get depth on kickoffs after that and then missed the second kick. 

So he’s going to be even more of an issue now. 

Just put him on the 3 week IR and let the former Raider/Falcon kicker we signed to the practice squad.  It's not like it could get any worse.

Just now, Mythos27 said:

No you can't. You  can see Tannehill missing throws, AJ dropping passes, and Jonnu getting erased by nobodies. They were put in  positions to make plays and didn't make them. Scapegoating the OC won't fix that. 

Its not just tonight.... its a pattern. Again Tannehill has missed some throws the past 3 weeks and the playmakers have dropped their share of balls as well. The offense looks to be pressing to me. Who can blame them with how terrible the defense is?

13 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I’ve been saying for weeks how awful our special teams has been.

Then they make a great move in signing the holder who’s most familiar with Gostkowski. He goes out, has a great game punting and holding...and then they bench him?! 

Freaking unbelievable. 

My best friend lives across the street from Auckerman. I told him this is me tomorrow or I slash his tires next Sunday. 

image.png.12fb4ff6804e07532addabbae0de77b6.png

I’ve been hard on Tannehill the last 2 weeks but he was great tonight. AJ had 2 awful drops. 

The only really bad play I recall from Tannehill is when he missed Jonnu. Outside the 1st drive, Arthur was pretty bad, imo. All the shuffling on the OL isn’t helping either. 

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Its not just tonight.... its a pattern. Again Tannehill has missed some throws the past 3 weeks and the playmakers have dropped their share of balls as well. The offense looks to be pressing to me. Who can blame them with how terrible the defense is?

Tannehill has been off and no one really wants to address it head on. Instead we all find little things to pick at but the reality is he's not taking care of business like before. We all anointed him as elite and as I've heard a million times on this board, an elite QB covers up most flaws and carries you. He's not doing that and instead is a part of the problem right now. I'm not giving him a pass. Tonight it wasn't the scheme or the OC, it's was the QB and to a lesser extent the weapons. Special teams was horrendous too but the offense was the reason they were on the field so often in the first place. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic