Official NFL Power Rankings Week 10

mattua

3 hours ago, smokeater said:

Seems about right.  A few of those blackout uniforms look pretty decent.

New Orleans being ahead of KC seems right? Sure they beat up the highly overrated Bucs, but no way are the Aints better than the Chiefs.

1 hour ago, Thrill said:

Lol the bills are this years Ravens. Neither team will make any noise in the playoffs.

Just because the Ravens lost to the Titans last year doesn't mean they won't make any noise in the playoffs next January.

I could see the Bills end up losing the division title to Miami, who is looking really good right now. Buffalo isn't beating anyone in the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

New Orleans being ahead of KC seems right? Sure they beat up the highly overrated Bucs, but no way are the Aints better than the Chiefs.

Just because the Ravens lost to the Titans last year doesn't mean they won't make any noise in the playoffs next January.

I could see the Bills end up losing the division title to Miami, who is looking really good right now. Buffalo isn't beating anyone in the playoffs.

Every time Lamar plays a good team he gets wrecked. Dean peas just wrote the book on it. 

same with Allen 

9 hours ago, Thrill said:

Lol the bills are this years Ravens. Good teams can demolish Allen just like the book is out on Lamar. Neither team will make any noise in the playoffs.

Sports media is back sucking their nuts again. I saw an article today with pff suggesting they are the 2nd best team in the AFC. Its mind boggling how stupid some of these analysts takes are.

Archived