Monday Night Football Thread (week 9)

abenjami

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m tired of division rivals tanking when generational talents at QB are available to be drafted.   Are you suggesting you don’t think Lawrence will be that good?

I prefer we don't get a chance to find out inside the AFC South whether Lawrence is going to be good or not.

Darnold/Williams/Becton are the only 3 players on the Jets worth keeping an eye on, Darnold/Williams are out injured and Becton just went into the locker room injured, not much worth watching other than seeing the Jets lose again and get one week closer to being able to draft Trevor Lawrence.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Darnold/Williams/Becton are the only 3 players on the Jets worth keeping an eye Darnold/Williams are out injured and Becton just went into the locker room injured, not much worth watching other than seeing the Jets lose again and get one week closer to being able to draft Trevor Lawrence.

I actually like Denzel Mims.  I think he has a lot of potential and it sucks to see him stuck on a dumpster fire.

Darnold isn't worth keeping an eye on IMO, unless you like to see terrible play.

12 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I actually like Denzel Mims.  I think he has a lot of potential and it sucks to see him stuck on a dumpster fire.

Darnold isn't worth keeping an eye on IMO, unless you like to see terrible play.

Have to attribute some of Darnold's issues as a result of situation around him he has one of the worst OL in the NFL the offensive skill position group is always injured and he has the worst coach in the NFL as well.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Wow that was a hell of a throw by Flacco.

WTF are the Jets doing if somehow they win this game they hand control of the #1 pick to the Jags.

That will be soooooo Jetslike to botch up draft positioning by actually winning.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Wow that was a hell of a throw by Flacco.

WTF are the Jets doing if somehow they win this game they hand control of the #1 pick to the Jags.

3 minutes ago, rns90 said:

That will be soooooo Jetslike to botch up draft positioning by actually winning.

Players don't GAF about that. They want to perform and get that next contract...