Sign in to follow this  
tgo

Falcons Waive Takk McKinley

4 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Mcnair says hi!  He and hunter are buddies!

LOL!  But come on.  You think the theoretical God allows defects like Hunter into heaven?   Hell no!

1 minute ago, HollyHeap said:

LOL!  But come on.  You think the theoretical God allows defects like Hunter into heaven?   Hell no!

when did I say either one was in heaven?  The fires of Hell are toasty I hear!!  

1 hour ago, HollyHeap said:

You'd know watching the Bills all of these years!  Should I steer forward or go wide right to strike that nerve?

That hasn't struck a nerve with me or bothered me in over 20 years.  I got so used to hearing the same old tired lines and jokes that after a while, I realized most people are just too stupid to come up with new/interesting material, so they stick with all they know.  It stopped being painful a long time ago.  I can even watch the game now and not get upset at the ending.  Such a great thrill watching the team dominate the AFC for 4 straight years and to be competitive for the better part of a decade was amazing.  From 1998 until 2002 the Bills were always competitive and always had a shot to make a deep playoff run.  14 years of excitement and thrills.  I'll take that run over most teams best runs any day of the week......  Sure, I would have loved for them to have won the first one, but it is what it is.  

Cheers!

Edited by RocketBills

6 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

That hasn't struck a nerve with me or bothered me in over 20 years.  I got so used to hearing the same old tired lines and jokes that after a while, I realized most people are just too stupid to come up with new/interesting material, so they stick with all they know.  It stopped being painful a long time ago.  I can even watch the game now and not get upset at the ending.  Such a great thrill watching the team dominate the AFC for 4 straight years and to be competitive for the better part of a decade was amazing.  From 1998 until 2002 the Bills were always competitive and always had a shot to make a deep playoff run.  14 years of excitement and thrills.  I'll take that run over most teams best runs any day of the week......  Sure, I would have loved for them to have won the first one, but it is what it is.  

Cheers!

They didn't dominate aside from the 1990 season and then they proceeded to blow the SB.  They lost to significantly better teams in 91/92/93.  Their legacy is choking/losing outside of losers that cling to hollow Lamar Hunt trophies. 

18 minutes ago, HollyHeap said:

They didn't dominate aside from the 1990 season and then they proceeded to blow the SB.  They lost to significantly better teams in 91/92/93.  Their legacy is choking/losing outside of losers that cling to hollow Lamar Hunt trophies. 

They definitely lost to significantly better teams in 91/92/93.  NO WAY anyone in the AFC would have beat the Cowboys during that ERA.  They were THAT good.  I can admit that and knowing that makes the loses that much easier to stomach.  To say the Bills didn't' dominate the AFC for 4 straight years is a shit statement.  I don't care about records.  For 4 straight years they made it through a grueling 16 game season, won every single playoff game, and represented the AFC in the Superbowl.  If that isn't the definition of dominating the AFC I would love for you to tell me what is.  I'm all ears...  Highlights during that run would be OWNING the best passer in the league, Dan Marino during that entire stretch and winning the AFC East every year.  DESTORYING the Raiders in the playoffs and setting a playoff record margin of victory at the time, and of course, the greatest come back in the history of the NFL that still stands to this very day (I think you might know a little something about that game perhaps??)   BTW, what is the most successful stretch of years your team has put together during your lifetime that you've gotten to enjoy?  Would love to hear how it compares to mine!

Edited by RocketBills