Biden Transition

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump's COVID advisory board:  Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Baron Trump and David Duke.

She’s only in a hard place because she refuses to do her job. Fuck her...

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, tgo said:

Yawn. Typical post-campaign jockeying. 

Nothing to see here imo

Democrats can be whiny little bitches sometimes. Hey asshole, are you qualified for the job you want are just expecting a hand out?

"People are pissed,” said the Biden adviser. “I think I’m going to be taken care of but I have not been taken care of yet. I am really interested to find out how you even find out how you got a job in this White House.”

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Democrats can be whiny little bitches sometimes. Hey asshole, are you qualified for the job you want are just expecting a hand out?

"People are pissed,” said the Biden adviser. “I think I’m going to be taken care of but I have not been taken care of yet. I am really interested to find out how you even find out how you got a job in this White House.”

Right - like...the transition is just getting started for one. 

And for two, campaign operatives get left out of administrations all the time. You don't just get a job in the big leagues just because you helped on the campaign if you're not qualified or the best person for the job. It's a totally different world. 

There is a very very long list of key Biden allies and long time confidants and operates that won't get a WH job. And they'd get a hand out job before whoever this anonymous weasel is. 

Edited by tgo
On 11/23/2020 at 3:03 PM, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I’m still in shock that people actually listen and believe Mark Levin. 

Right. You listen to him for 10 minutes and all you hear is lie after lie before 7 minutes of commercials. And they use Linkin Park as their transition music. Pretty sure they don't like that.

He is a moron. He thinks anyone that isn't far right wing is a marxist. He literally does all @Little Earl's thinking for him. He talks about Trump as a defender of the constitution and the middle class LOL.

Edited by WG53
1 hour ago, WG53 said:

Right. You listen to him for 10 minutes and all you hear are lie after lie before 7 minutes of commercials. And they use Linkin Park as their transition music. Pretty sure they don't like that.

He is a moron. He thinks anyone that isn't far right wing is a marxist. He literally does all @Little Earl's thinking for him. He talks about Trump as a defender of the constitution and the middle class LOL.

These idiots have an audience because confirmation bias is the 2020 version of cocaine in 1986.