13 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

2022 looks more promising for a Dem Senate than the 2 GA runoffs. Dems absolutely must keep the House. 

We can only hope Lara Trump runs in NC. Her credentials are a fitness trainer and editor for Inside Edition. 

5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

We can only hope Lara Trump runs in NC. Her credentials are a fitness trainer and editor for Inside Edition. 

The rubes will come out in droves to vote for her.  

20 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I Lived Through A Stupid Coup. America Is Having One Now

You’ve already lost

https://medium.com/indica/i-lived-through-a-coup-america-is-having-one-now-437934b1dac3

Two years ago, I lived through a coup in Sri Lanka. It was stupid. The minority party threw chili powder at everyone in Parliament and took over by farce. Math, however, requires a majority and the courts kicked them out. They gave in. We’d been protesting for weeks and yay, we won.

No.

I didn’t know it at the time, but we had already lost. No one knew — but oh my God, what we lost. The legitimate government came back but it was divided and weak. We were divided and weak. We were vulnerable.

As a recovering coup victim to another, let me tell you this. The first step is simply accepting that you’ve been coup’d. This is hard and your media or Wikipedia may never figure this out (WTF does constitutional crisis mean? Is murder a legal crisis?), but it’s nonetheless true. The US system is weird, but people voted for a change of power. One person is refusing to accept the people’s will. He’s taking power that doesn’t belong to him. That’s a coup.

America, in fact, is worse than us. America’s democracy is a lightly modified enslavement system that black people only wrested universal franchise from in 1965. It’s frankly a terrible democracy, built on voter suppression of 94% of the population, full of racist booby traps and prone to absurd randomness. For example, your dumbass founders left enough time to get to Washington by horse. Four months where a loser could hold power, later reduced to two. This is a built-in coup.

Think about it. Your system gives the loser all the power and guns for two whole months. Almost every modern democracy changes power the next day, to avoid the very situation you’re in.

Ouch. He definitely isn’t wrong. 

On 11/19/2020 at 7:45 PM, luvyablue256 said:

2022 looks more promising for a Dem Senate than the 2 GA runoffs. Dems absolutely must keep the House. 

Lol.   If by you mean 2020 is also not very promising for a Dem senate, then you are spot on.  Unless you still follow all those libtard polls.