Biden Transition

tgo

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump's COVID advisory board:  Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Baron Trump and David Duke.

She’s only in a hard place because she refuses to do her job. Fuck her...

I don’t believe that at all. The Trump base has turned rabid. Im not talking about conservatives. I’m talking about his base. The ones with the microphones make up at least 30%. The ones who may or ma

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, tgo said:

The pardons are an obvious one. I heard speculation that he won’t wait on those because, as he has done before, he can try to use them to change the headlines.

The Hunter Biden investigation will throw sand in the gears for Biden, so I’m sure that will happen, too.

I don’t think he will do anything about Dominion, for multiple reasons. For 1, they will sue his ass for a billion dollars like they did with his lawyer friend. For another, he doesn’t want a real investigation to actually show that they didn’t rig the election.

Edited by Starkiller

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

The pardons are an obvious one. I heard speculation that he won’t wait on those because, as he has done before, he can try to use them to change the headlines.

The Hunter Biden investigation will throw sand in the gears for Biden, so I’m sure that will happen, too.

I don’t think he will do anything about Dominion, for multiple reasons. For 1, they will sue his ass for a billion dollars like they did with his lawyer friend. For another, he doesn’t want a real investigation to actually show that they didn’t rig the election.

Or he doesn't want to show that he and his team changed votes last time and probably this time... hence the crazy actual disbelief on his part that he lost. 

In 'nasty parting shot,' HHS finalizes rule axing LGBTQ nondiscrimination protections

Under the new Health Department rule, taxpayer-funded adoption agencies can refuse to acknowledge same-sex marriages and turn away qualified LGBTQ parents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/nasty-parting-shot-hhs-finalizes-rule-axing-lgbtq-nondiscrimination-protections-n1253959

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

In 'nasty parting shot,' HHS finalizes rule axing LGBTQ nondiscrimination protections

Under the new Health Department rule, taxpayer-funded adoption agencies can refuse to acknowledge same-sex marriages and turn away qualified LGBTQ parents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/nasty-parting-shot-hhs-finalizes-rule-axing-lgbtq-nondiscrimination-protections-n1253959

yeah thats not constitutional. will probably hold up in that stacked supreme court though

15 minutes ago, tgo said:

The article notes until this overturned it will be legal for a federally subsidized homeless shelter to turn away someone for being gay. That’s crazy to a different level.