Colts Week Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JRob quotes from the Mike Vrabel Show   - Darrynton Evans he offers something a little different to the other 3 RB in the current RB group also praised McNichols. - Also mentioned they

I was listening to Gregg Rosenthals on Around the NFL podcast and he said Isaiah Wilson played last week and didn't play well. The national media really don't pay attention to the Titans

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

We ran one last game that got blown up in the backfield. Roquan Smith is no joke. 

Bears front was vicious. Won't be much easier against the Colts tonight though somehow Henry always finds a way to produce against them. 

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Give me a break. 

The idea that stuff "gets to their heads" regarding coaches and people saying that Arthur Smith is getting too cute or struggling because he wants to be a HC candidate and is reading into the media hype and whatever is ridiculous, I've seen a lot of posters insinuating this lately.

Just not realistic. It doesn't work like that.

How many times has he called a jet sweep or gone with the king cat in crucial situations despite the offense running well without the tricks?

he does tend to get too cute at times trying to outsmart the other team. I’m just saying we don’t need any outside factors adding to his already questionable “big brain” decisions. 

9 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Bears front was vicious. Won't be much easier against the Colts tonight though somehow Henry always finds a way to produce against them. 

The Colts have a good defense, but I don’t think they’re as good or as physical as the Bears. I think we can hang a 30 spot on them if we can get out of the gates quickly. 

11 minutes ago, Thrill said:

How many times has he called a jet sweep or gone with the king cat in crucial situations despite the offense running well without the tricks?

he does tend to get too cute at times trying to outsmart the other team. I’m just saying we don’t need any outside factors adding to his already questionable “big brain” decisions. 

He did the same shit last year though. 

We need to roll tannehill out and throw the ball.  They are going to be keying on Henry. Don’t need to get behind by many points and have to throw to catch up. Would be different if we had Lewan on the left side but we don’t. Like to see quick short passes to open the defense up. Titan UP!!

Hate humphries is not available . Short quick passes to humphries would really help. Need to take shots down field with Raymond too. Wouldn’t mind seeing Henry in slot for quick pass to get him one on one if possible . In other words let’s open up the offense tonight. 

Edited by Ricky
Redo

9 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Hate humphries is not available . Short quick passes to humphries would really help. Need to take shots down field with Raymond too. Wouldn’t mind seeing Henry in slot for quick pass to get him one on one if possible . In other words let’s open up the offense tonight. 

If we completely went away from trying to get Henry involved in the passing game I’d be fine with it. 9 times out of 10 it results in a loss. 

29 minutes ago, gaskill15 said:

If we completely went away from trying to get Henry involved in the passing game I’d be fine with it. 9 times out of 10 it results in a loss. 

I’d like to see some more of those swing passes, but we definitely need to get away from the screens. Defenses are keying on them. 

1 hour ago, Ricky said:

JONNU

JONNU

JONNU

JONNU

• Jonboy unpinned this topic