The NFL to vote on a system to reward teams who develop minority HC/GM candidates

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am all for making the world equal but stuff like this seems more racist than helpful. They key is to move forward where people do not care about race not incintivise racists to ignore their racism w

No that's the problem.    Meanwhile a bum like McCarthy or in the past Rich Cotite just keep getting job after job despite sucking 

Third round is a premium pick.  Even if it is at the end of the round.  Is this really necessary in 2020, though??  I mean if a guy has “It”, he’s gunna get a shot.  Idc what color his skin is.  Seems

I could see a rebuilding team promote a guy just for the picks. Seems like a terrible idea, but if it gives more opportunities for minorities, then I'm all for it. 

You can't get lucky if you never get the opportunity. All the preparation in the world would mean nothing without it. 

7 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I could see a rebuilding team promote a guy just for the picks. Seems like a terrible idea, but if it gives more opportunities for minorities, then I'm all for it. 

You can't get lucky if you never get the opportunity. All the preparation in the world would mean nothing without it. 

Won't work that way the team has to lose a minority HC/GM to another team to get the compensation for developing him.

Seems 4 coaches falls within the general scope of the population of 12% black (I know they aren’t all only black, like Rivera). Would a female coach/GM be considered a minority? Should we get a good draft pick because our teams owner is female? 

Third round picks are indeed very valuable, but I think some of you guys are probably inflating it if you think organizations would refuse to make franchise defining moves because of it lol Bending over backwards a little bit and it’s telling.

Edited by TeamRamrod