2024 Primary polling: It's never too early!

Titans279

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you saying you want a Catholic Democrat to be president?

Yeah, but as long as they embrace tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations - they'll be the party of big business.    And you can't be the party of the working class if you don't support wo

AOC still won't be old enough to run.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

None of them have the same presence Trump has. It would really surprise me of any of them could win a primary.

Def true that none of them have Donald’s presence. In fact, it’s always funny when Don Jr. would warm up the crowd. He was so out of his element and the audience didn’t give a fuck usually. Same with Eric.

Lara is just weird and uncomfortable.

Ivanka on the other hand can kinda speak even though she isn’t as good at whipping up a crowd as daddy, and the crowd likes her because her plastic surgery is solid and half of them think, “wow sexy blonde. Should be America’s next president instead of communist baboon lady”

Id actually root for Marco Rubio in that primary. I hate him and I’m still waiting for him to discover he’s a distant cousin of Dumbo, but I’d take a guy that has no political future higher than being a senator as opposed to having Ivanka potentially further unify the crazies and what’s left of the old GOP to become senator and eventually set her up for a future presidential run. 

Edited by TitansFan777

5 hours ago, TitansFan777 said:

Id actually root for Marco Rubio in that primary. I hate him and I’m still waiting for him to discover he’s a distant cousin of Dumbo, but I’d take a guy that has no political future higher than being a senator as opposed to having Ivanka potentially further unify the crazies and what’s left of the old GOP to become senator and eventually set her up for a future presidential run. 

I think if she runs for Senate it would end/lower her chance to run for President. 

If she ran as-is for President in 2024, I think she would have a fair chance, likely being the front runner for the Republican Nomination because I think the same Republican voters who voted for her father would vote for her.  Then in general, she would also have a fair chance because some on the edges of voting Democrat would vote for her thinking she is a moderate and because she is a celebrity etc.

If she runs for US senate beforehand, she presents her self with many hurdles.  If she loses Senate nomination or general Senate election, then she shows herself to not be able to win the looney state of Florida which indicates she cannot win a general election for President.  And if she won that Senate seat, then she would establish a voting record in the Senate, which causes two paths: vote moderate, killing chance to be Republican nominee for President , or vote Republican, reducing chance to win democrat voters on edges. 

Edited by 9 Nines