Robinson Addresses Recent Releases, Addition of King, & Adoree

Jonboy

4 hours ago, TwoToneBlueRules said:

He should own it.  Not only did he bring in new flunkies, but he cut loose Casey without a viable replacement.  I have not seen upgrades over Ryan or Correa either.  He also drafted in the 1st round a guy we can't get on the field. You would think after the Dodd fiasco he would do a better job of vetting these people.  He doesn't impress me as a guy with a backup plan at all. Just a knee jerk reaction kind of guy.

Casey without a viable replacement? Simmons?

7 hours ago, smokeater said:

I apologize if this is common knowledge, but what is Adoree's injury?  I looked around briefly and couldn't find anything.

I think they once said he has a bone spur.  It seems they feel if given enough time, it will heal enough for him to finish the season.

46 minutes ago, TwoToneBlueRules said:

We have been getting blistered on defense since game 1. No moves were made even though we were very lucky to win some of those games. Even when we were having huge kicking problems it was ignored. It took two ugly losses for him to finally wheel and deal. Should have been done weeks ago. Maybe we could have gotten a few more pieces to make this team better. Nero fiddled while Rome burned. 

Bruh chill, he had to give the situation time to breath. Knee jerk reactions will only lead to questions about his decision making. You win some, you lose some. In JRob we trust

I don't know about you guys but those comments about Adoree give me zero hope. It sounds like they're just hoping he looks good enough to avoid ending his season. I have no faith in him playing anytime soon. 

11 hours ago, TwoToneBlueRules said:

Not to be a naysayer, but practice and a real NFL game are night and day. 

Yea, that's why they've basically given Adoree a training camp the last few weeks to make sure he's ready for game action 

3 hours ago, TwoToneBlueRules said:

What choice does he have? He is the one that acquires players.

Uh, well he could lie, he could put it on his subordinates who suggested said players, hem n' haw about how they could all do better, avoid the question, put the blame on the players, put the blame on Vrabel, put the blame on the coaches under Vrabel, blame T-Rac, etc etc.

Plenty of choices. Choices plenty of other GMs routinely make.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

On 11/4/2020 at 8:22 PM, TwoToneBlueRules said:

We did much better last year when they BOTH played.

Yeah, let's petition the NFL to do away with the cap.  Then we could have all of these guys playing together!