Jump to content

2020 Presidential Election Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.😉     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

It's obviously illegal for candidates to use campaign contributions as if it were personal income.   

 

It's common knowledge that  Trump's campaign headquarters and  various PACs are paying a premium for commercial office space located in Trump-owned/managed properties.    If and when his campaign and PACs are eventually audited and their operating expenses are examined,  I'm sure they'll discover the property owners/managers recently announced exponential increases in the rent for those office spaces just in the past few weeks....or had the leases renewed at a dramatically higher rate than before.   We're talking about prime commercial space in Manhattan....so we're probably talking millions of dollars here.

 

It's just another way of converting government money and political campaign contributions into personal income for the Trump family businesses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I would still like to see one cohesive argument from someone who believes in all of it. I’m yet to see anything resembling one. 
 

 

 

A cohesive argument requires facts and a logical connection to reality. They lack those, but they have faith that their guy should have won and an echo chamber repeating that back is enough "evidence" for them...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChemEngr79 said:

 

A cohesive argument requires facts and a logical connection to reality. They lack those, but they have faith that their guy should have won and an echo chamber repeating that back is enough "evidence" for them...

 

 

Well, yeah of course, but I’m talking about seeing what they actually believe. They keep bringing up massive fraud and the 80 million number. Do they actually believe Trump won the popular vote? Seems so. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even judges appointed by republican presidents are telling Trump's lawyers to get out of their courtrooms with their bs.  Has Trump even won a serious case yet?  Last time I heard he was something like 1-30.

 

Taking points in right wing media or espoused by hacks in hotel press conferences while not under oath are worthless.  Prove your supposed facts in court. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ctm said:

Even judges appointed by republican presidents are telling Trump's lawyers to get out of their courtrooms with their bs.  Has Trump even won a serious case yet?  Last time I heard he was something like 1-30.

 

Taking points in right wing media or espoused by hacks in hotel press conferences while not under oath are worthless.  Prove your supposed facts in court. 

 

The sad thing is you know he likely did this in his "business" where he would not pay contractors/vendors/etc. and then threaten stupid lawsuits against them forcing them to go away because of the cost to pursue him.   The saddest thing is that much of his base are probably in jobs like that and/or have businesses that do that type of work, and should have first hand experiences with people like that and therefore should recognize him as a con/thief, yet they support him - probably many of the ones he directly scammed voted for him. 

Edited by 9 Nines
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you’ll recall, Trump was crying about the 2016 election being rigged all the way up until the day he won it.  
 

  I believe the states largely utilized the same processes and procedures for voting  and counting ballots in 2020 that were used in 2016 .    I don’t recall him crying and filing a bunch of lawsuits after that one.  I wonder why he’s so much more upset this time around?    

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

 

The sad thing is you know he likely did this in his "business" where he would not pay contractors/vendors/etc. and then threaten stupid lawsuits against them forcing them to go away because of the cost to pursue him.   The saddest thing is that much of his base are probably in jobs like that and/or have businesses that do that type of work, and should have first hand experiences with people like that and therefore should recognize him as a con/thief, yet they support him - probably many of the ones he directly scammed voted for him. 

He ripped off small contractors who helped build his casinos.  I posted about it 4 years ago.  His supporters don't care that he's a thief.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

 

A member of the Pennsylvania Senate said he has spoken to the leadership in both houses of the state’s General Assembly about exercising its authority to appoint electors to the Electoral College because of ”so much evidence of shenanigans and fraud” in the presidential election.

”So, we’re going to do a resolution between the House and Senate, hopefully today,” Republican Sen. Doug Mastriano said Friday on ”War Room,” former White House strategist Steve Bannon’s video podcast.

”I’ve spent two hours online trying to coordinate this with my colleagues. And there’s a lot of good people working this here. Saying that the resolution, saying we’re going to take our power back. We’re going to seat the electors. Now obviously we’re going to need the support of the leadership of the House and Senate. We’re getting there on that.”

That means disenfranchise the American voter.  Just take the damn country, they are a bunch of wimps and pussies.  We'll AK-47 their asses into submission.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...