2020 Presidential Election Thread

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.😉     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Ya, these people are insane.

I was surprised reddit let them stick around as long as they did, but they really did allow basically everything as long as it was legal back in the day.

I guess someone bought a domain, thedonald.win, and then put a clone of the old The_Donald subreddit on there after it got banned.

5 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Ya, these people are insane.

I was surprised reddit let them stick around as long as they did, but they really did allow basically everything as long as it was legal back in the day.

I guess someone bought a domain, thedonald.win, and then put a clone of the old The_Donald subreddit on there after it got banned.

I’ve had a bad feeling about this situation for a long time now. I don’t think a lot of these people are keyboard warriors. I’m sure a large percentage are, but a lot of them aren’t and are armed to the gills. 

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Sure, Trump got a lot of votes and has some crazies on his side but 0 chance of some serious armed insurrection. Something like that would just give the Feds and states reason to round these people up and arrest them. 

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’ve had a bad feeling about this situation for a long time now. I don’t think a lot of these people are keyboard warriors. I’m sure a large percentage are, but a lot of them aren’t and are armed to the gills. 

Sure but not enough to really do much more than get arrested.

16 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Just takes one guy to take his rifle somewhere and there could be a lot of people dead.

That crazy shit happens in our country anyways. If these people were to actually link up and plot some shit out on any type of nationwide scale it could be some unprecedented sectarian violence. I hope to God we don’t see anything like that, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Edited by IsntLifeFunny
4 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

But they don't have any leadership on their side.  Nothing significant anyways.  Republicans with brains (they're perfectly fine to be honest here, to the best of their ability) does not want a civil war......devastating to the economy.  Republicans without brains, while significant, are greatly on the side of let someone else do it. 

Does anyone really think these people with $50k trucks, $200k houses, 72 inch TV screens, and a massive pleasure back yard are going to abandon that?  Fuck no, they'll just bitch and whine about how bad their life is now....with their $50k trucks, $200k houses, 72 inch TV screens, and a massive pleasure back yard.  

And the more rural workers with less means but less expense cost of living?  No, they're not giving it up either.  They'll just bitch and whine.  The economy and COVID will suddenly be terrible.  

Not to mention the majority are too unhealthy to walk to their mailbox without having issues.  

I'll even say most of those idiots on social media are just keeping up with appearances.  Media warriors.  

The one thing that overrules the dumbass bullshit of this country, is complacency.   

That said, yes, there are enough hardened and misguided dumbasses to make an issue.  I see the worst case as a terror campaign of isolated incidents, and yeah they'll be the of the most hate of terrorists, but not a civil war.  Could be sustained for a while, at least.  But I think such a thing will largely play negative, even among the base.  The base likes their $50k trucks, $200k houses, 72 inch TV screens, and a massive pleasure back yard.  

I'm not saying a terror war is good, just saying the vast majority are more aligned to just bitching and complaining about how bad their great lives are.   A terror war plays against that.  

Edited by Rogue
23 minutes ago, Rogue said:

But they don't have any leadership on their side.  Nothing significant anyways.  Republicans with brains (they're perfectly fine to be honest here, to the best of their ability) does not want a civil war......devastating to the economy.  Republicans without brains, while significant, are greatly on the side of let someone else do it. 

Does anyone really think these people with $50k trucks, $200k houses, 72 inch TV screens, and a massive pleasure back yard are going to abandon that?  Fuck no, they'll just bitch and whine about how bad their life is now....with their $50k trucks, $200k houses, 72 inch TV screens, and a massive pleasure back yard.  

And the more rural workers with less means but less expense cost of living?  No, they're not giving it up either.  They'll just bitch and whine.  The economy and COVID will suddenly be terrible.  

Not to mention the majority are too unhealthy to walk to their mailbox without having issues.  

I'll even say most of those idiots on social media are just keeping up with appearances.  Media warriors.  

The one thing that overrules the dumbass bullshit of this country, is complacency.   

That said, yes, there are enough hardened and misguided dumbasses to make an issue.  I see the worst case as a terror campaign of isolated incidents, and yeah they'll be the of the most hate of terrorists, but not a civil war.  Could be sustained for a while, at least.  But I think such a thing will largely play negative, even among the base.  The base likes their $50k trucks, $200k houses, 72 inch TV screens, and a massive pleasure back yard.  

I'm not saying a terror war is good, just saying the vast majority are more aligned to just bitching and complaining about how bad their great lives are.   A terror war plays against that.  

I don’t see it being a civil war or anything, but these people are crazy as fuck and I do believe enough of them mean what they’re saying, or maybe are saying nothing at all and just plotting, that it could lead to some really terrible shit over the next year or two.