2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

17 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Climate change is just as big of a disaster as coronavirus or Trump but it’s always brushed aside because it happens on such a long timescale. 

We’ll pay the price for our complacency eventually though. 

It’s the same dynamic as Coronavirus: half the country gets that it’s a big deal, the other half ignores the science.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

9 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Present day Rhodesia, that's why Trump does all he can to plant the seeds of the evil wave of dark skinned people about to invade the suburbs.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... this election will come down to what white women are more afraid of... Black people or the end of a Constitutional America.  

Since 2016, Republicans have netted nearly seven times as many registered voters in Pennsylvania than Democrats.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/09/10/trump-gop-voter-registration-pennsylvania-411232

Neither candidate can afford to lose PA and FL. Both are looking like toss-ups. 

Edited by luvyablue256

1 hour ago, luvyablue256 said:

Since 2016, Republicans have netted nearly seven times as many registered voters in Pennsylvania than Democrats.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/09/10/trump-gop-voter-registration-pennsylvania-411232

Neither candidate can afford to lose PA and FL. Both are looking like toss-ups. 

Read the details.  The quote and info about Penn. are misleading.

And btw, Biden can lose both Penn. and Fla. and still win, but narrowly.  Flipping Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and the Nebraska 2nd congressional district equals exactly 270.

Edited by ctm

15 minutes ago, ctm said:

Read the details.  The quote and info about Penn. are misleading.

And btw, Biden can lose both Penn. and Fla. and still win, but narrowly.  Flipping Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and the Nebraska 2nd congressional district equals exactly 270.

That’s a really narrow line. He needs to win PA and hold Nevada. 

Also, we are going to see unrest like we haven’t seen in our lifetimes if Biden wins at 270. Not a shot in hell Trump accepts those results and it is quite possible he calls on his base for open violence in the name of patriotism. I’m not exaggerating. Biden has to win in a landslide. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

That’s a really narrow line. He needs to win PA and hold Nevada. 

My point is that it can be done without Fla. and Penn.  Obama carried Neb. CD#2 in 2008.

@luvyablue256 said neither candidate can afford to lose both.  Biden can but as I originally said....narrowly.

1 hour ago, ctm said:

My point is that it can be done without Fla. and Penn.  Obama carried Neb. CD#2 in 2008.

@luvyablue256 said neither candidate can afford to lose both.  Biden can but as I originally said....narrowly.

A margin that thin will be contested and rigged in favor of Trump. More likely to end up in a 269 tie with Trump still getting the nod from the House. 

Trump is relying on Russia fucking with vote tallies again. Thats why he's saying if he loses, it's rigged against him because an honest election actually is "rigged" in his eyes

Edited by luvyablue256

1 hour ago, luvyablue256 said:

A margin that thin will be contested and rigged in favor of Trump. More likely to end up in a 269 tie with Trump still getting the nod from the House. 

Trump is relying on Russia fucking with vote tallies again. Thats why he's saying if he loses, it's rigged against him because an honest election actually is "rigged" in his eyes

"Trump is relying on Russia fucking with vote tallies again."

You think vote tallies were changed in the last election? JFC, you are way off the deep end.

Just now, luvyablue256 said:

You think they hacked voting machines just to say it could be done? Thats like having sex without finishing. 

Hacking is not changing tallies like you said. You are fucking wrong and warp facts like your dumbass heroes at CNN or Wapo or MSDNC or ...