2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

I definitely do post plenty of positive Biden things.

I honestly think if you can’t accept facts that happen to be bad you might have an issue. It’s not like I’m out here quoting conservative tree house!

Not many people will post even slightly negative news because it’s “pro Trump.” That’s not a recipe for a healthy discourse.

It’s a legitimate fact that more than half of people see Biden as mentally unfit in a respected poll. That seems noteworthy!

I don’t see how this stuff is pro Trump. It’s more about keeping the board honest. 

It just seems like every time you post on this thread it’s something negative as far as the election is concerned.  Maybe that’s not your intention.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

A “living statue” of president Donald Trump appeared in downtown Manhattan on Tuesday, depicting him driving a golf cart over the tombstones of coronavirus victims and war dead.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/living-statue-portraying-trump-fox-154811821.html

image.png.c167ef72c177d20ca0ec51ab7bea3210.png

It is really fucking sad that white registered voters break for Trump overall. Really fucking sad - thank God for the minorities in this country to offset those tribalist white nationalist retards. If America is saved, it will be because of the good people in the minority community. 

8 hours ago, tgo said:

It is really fucking sad that white registered voters break for Trump overall. Really fucking sad - thank God for the minorities in this country to offset those tribalist white nationalist retards. If America is saved, it will be because of the good people in the minority community. 

Present day Rhodesia, that's why Trump does all he can to plant the seeds of the evil wave of dark skinned people about to invade the suburbs.

yeah, some really apocalyptic pictures coming from out west of red/orange skies.

It’s pretty horrifying frankly. I mean, today we understand scientifically why it’s red instead of blue. But imagine some ancient people waking up one morning to red skies...