2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

24 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Civil defense. Mainly defend insurance cos. and occasionally defend insureds who have been sued. Had some pretty interesting cases. Defended the Waffle House shooter’s dad in state and federal court until late last year. Long story that I can’t get into as to why I’m not on that case anymore. 

currently defending a guy who claims he fell and suffered injuries at an adult toy store. 

https://hoiabc.com/2019/04/25/jeffrey-reinking-pleads-not-guilty-to-unlawful-delivery-of-a-firearm-charge/

Edited by LongTimeFan

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

IMO, voters should strip away all the politics and back-and-forth Dem/Pub bickering, and simply ask themselves the same two fundamental questions that apply to every presidential election:

• Are you better off today than you were four years ago?     
  • Is the country better off today than it was four years ago?  

The answer to the first question will vary from one person to the next.

For the second question,  the only possible answer is a hearty and resounding  "HELL NO".

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Lol Trafalgar is laughably slanted to Republicans and always have been, they are way worse than even Rasmussen. 

What is the reason - do they sell subscriptions?  I always figured Rasmussen released nonsense polls to grab attention as a marketing tool for subscriptions. 

1 hour ago, nine said:

IMO, voters should strip away all the politics and back-and-forth Dem/Pub bickering, and simply ask themselves the same two fundamental questions that apply to every presidential election:

• Are you better off now than you were four years ago?     
  • Has the country gotten better under this President's leadership?    

The answer to the first question will vary from one person to the next.

For the second question,  the only possible answer is a hearty and resounding  "HELL NO".

image.png.3d1bcaf96676bdd8bab1ea38f346a648.png

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1669/general-mood-country.aspx