2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/pennsylvania-judge-blocks-further-election-certification-steps

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf and other state officials assailed a Pittsburgh judge for issuing what they described as an unprecedented order halting additional steps in the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s election victory.

Wolf and Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar, both Democrats, asked the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to lift the order by McCullough, a Republican, and dismiss the underlying suit, which claimed a state law passed to expand use of mail-in voting was illegal.

Boockvar certified Biden’s 80,555-vote Pennsylvania victory on Tuesday, with Wolf appointing electors for the state shortly thereafter. But McCullough halted the process “to the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election” until a hearing she set for 11:30 a.m. on Friday. The state officials said the order should not be allowed to stand, “even for a short time.”

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

a fool and his money.....

Investor Sues to Get His $2.5 Million Back After Supporting True the Vote’s Flailing Pro-Trump Election Suits

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/investor-sues-to-get-his-2-5-million-back-after-supporting-true-the-votes-flailing-pro-trump-election-suits/

I read that yesterday. My favorite part was how he turned down 1 million and is moving forward with the lawsuit.

42 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Given the Trump team’s recent record of losing lawsuits, it seems like a good decision to sue...

It was a different and random PAC, but the theory is sound. Anyone going for money on this is obviously fleecing the idiots. A part of me wants him to lose just because he was actually that stupid. I hope at the least his name gets released and he loses a ton of his clients since he is a financial advisor.