2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

2 hours ago, begooode said:

Two sources tell CNN there are discussions currently underway with the President about inviting Republican state legislators from Pennsylvania to the White House. It's not clear if those invitations have been extended yet, but President Trump has expressed interest in doing so as he tries to insert himself into the vote certification process.

This would be another brazen step on the heels of Trump meeting with lawmakers from Michigan this afternoon. The deadline for counties in Pennsylvania to certify their totals is Monday.

It’s a disgrace this is being allowed to happen at all.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

Just now, Jonboy said:

It’s a disgrace this is being allowed to happen at all.

It's almost like the fact that Trump is targeting disproportionately african american cities to invalidate their votes is a bonus divisive tactic.  a BOGO opportunity to drive a wedge that he will not pay the full price for once his bum ass is gone.  I just can't believe how many Repubs are sitting on their hands on these egregious and patently corrupt overreaches by the executive branch into the the states' affairs, to overturn an election.  This is civics 101.

10 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

When Sidney Powell started talking about votes going to Germany, that's when it went off the rails. If they have proof of that it would be jail time for many people. Possible, yes. Probable, no.

. Saying ballots were only marked for Biden and no down ticket should be easily verified.

Once again, with first time voters outside of their late teens or early twenties ("never voters"); it's fairly common for a significant percentage to vote only in the presidential race; Trump got his share of those type votes as well I'm sure.

On 11/19/2020 at 4:46 PM, Titans279 said:

Pretty crazy to see this stuff and have no Republicans speak out

Sydney is trying to line herself up as Trump's chief lawyer after this fiasco ends and Rudy fades away into the sunset; there's going to be plenty of money to be made fighting off legal challenges and enough of a rabid base to fund a large legal fund to pay for it. 

3 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Even Limbaugh seemed to think the guy was nuts. 

Limbaugh tries not to laugh at the idiot(who might be Merc) in the middle of the call. 

I imagine that Limbaugh and Carlson etc... all get a good laugh after their shows over these Trumpers.