2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, reo said:

Yeah. I just don't see any way he just sits around and fights the legal battle as most people would. he'll do something shady to try and get out of it and the only thing i can think of would be to leave and spend his days bitching about how unfair it all was. if you can think of another way for him to dodge responsibility, i'm all ears.

I don’t either, but I think he would call for war before leaving with his tail between his legs. I hope I’m wrong and he does what you’re saying. I mean that. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

I don’t either, but I think he would call for war before leaving with his tail between his legs. I hope I’m wrong and he does what you’re saying. I mean that. 

I think he'll do both. he won't see it as leaving w/ his tail between his legs though and he won't sell it as such.

9 minutes ago, reo said:

I think he'll do both. he won't see it as leaving w/ his tail between his legs though and he won't sell it as such.

Him leaving the country is exactly that regardless and he knows it. He has no outs against his own ego except to keep fighting. 

14 hours ago, oldschool said:

Calling the 2 gop members of the  Wayne County board of elections and summoning the top 2 MI GOP officials to the Whitehouse are massive issues and may actually be illegal if he pressures them. 

‘I’ll need you to do me a favor, though,...’

1 hour ago, reo said:

70-30 he leaves the country and spends the rest of his days saying he's being unfairly persecuted and prosecuted by the left in a political hit job.... possibly by using a new media company funded by Russia.

More likely he just moves to the swamp in Florida and becomes king of the old wrinkle orange dying swampites. 

6 minutes ago, Rogue said:

It's difficult to accept US democracy being strained by a clown show.  

It's all about their capacity to lie and do immoral shit while be backed by massive propaganda. It'll be interesting to see what happens if Fox actually turns on him.

15 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Him leaving the country is exactly that regardless and he knows it. He has no outs against his own ego except to keep fighting. 

Facts don't matter, bro. It'll be about what he can spin and convince his followers of.

6 hours ago, AvgJoe said:

Any Republican with a brain turns the TV off when Rudy comes on TV or speaks. He’s a bad joke and is one of the worst people in the world. 

There are a lot of level headed Republicans and Trump voters sickened by this process and turned off by it. My personal opinion is that the nominee is someone else in 2024 with a good amount of candidates. Personally, there are 3 that are pretty certain and that I would support over Trump already. 

Rudy is no worse than Trump 

Two sources tell CNN there are discussions currently underway with the President about inviting Republican state legislators from Pennsylvania to the White House. It's not clear if those invitations have been extended yet, but President Trump has expressed interest in doing so as he tries to insert himself into the vote certification process.

This would be another brazen step on the heels of Trump meeting with lawmakers from Michigan this afternoon. The deadline for counties in Pennsylvania to certify their totals is Monday.