2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

I hope you are right... but chances are a larger portion than ever will be faithless electors and they don't have to be within a contended state. 

The guy we were discussing the other day about who actually makes the call to drag trump from office... just got fired and replaced by a yes man. .. and last year Trump hand picked the guy to be in charge of the secret service.

So who is going to remove him?

1. It would take a ridiculous number of faithless electors to overturn the election.  If things stand as they do now, Biden will have 61 more electoral votes than Trump.  I don't care how much turmoil Trump tries to gin up, he isn't getting 32 electors to jump ship.  

2.  Biden will be sworn in on the 20th of January and will immediately assume control of the Military as commander and chief so to answer your last question, whoever then President and Commander in Chief Biden wishes.  

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I have never hated a president more than I have Donald Trump. I wish nothing but ill will to him, his family, and anyone who aids him in this nonsense.

He deserves nothing but the absolute worst. He has zero respect for anyone or anything. Oh, and did I mention he's a dIsgusting excuse of a human being as well? He has NO redeeming qualities. Now he is fucking with our Democracy and the consequences of that should be severe.

4 hours ago, scine09 said:

Here's what needs to happen, and it never will of course.  The media needs to stop covering this guy.  Pretend he doesn't exist.  Trump wants nothing more than media attention.  Talk about other things.  Anything but Trump.  You want to get someone to stop having a temper tantrum?  Don't give that person attention.

Even Fox news cut away from Kayleigh McEnaney on live TV because she was saying Democrats were welcoming election fraud and welcoming illegal voting. That's when you know it's really bad. MSNBC cut away in the middle of Trumps diatribe/speech about Dems stealing the election. This is some serious propaganda like Hitler used.

https://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-cuts-kayleigh-mcenany-claims-democratic-voter-fraud/

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It would certainly lead to a much more constructive conversation. 

The Republican party is an aberration and is merely a shell of what it used to stand for. There are Republicans who still hold their values sacred but they are in a vast minority. I have a friend who has been a lifelong republican and he voted for Biden and absolutely hates Trump.