2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

15 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Working around budget reconciliation does make legislation harder to write and does restrict a lot of what they can do. It forces them to get creative. That's bad!

With a 6-3 Supreme Court it would be way better to have more flexibility with what they write.

Yes, it would be better 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

You acknowledge there’s no useful information in any of this. So why keep posting it?

It’s unpleasant for Democrats so it’s not useful?  If we assume that R’s and Ds vote at even 75% fidelity, it’s very useful.  And given Trump’s approval in the R party the 75% number is being extremely, extremely generous.  

1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

It’s unpleasant for Democrats so it’s not useful?  If we assume that R’s and Ds vote at even 75% fidelity, it’s very useful.  And given Trump’s approval in the R party the 75% number is being extremely, extremely generous.  

Because you perceive it as unpleasant for one group of people makes it useful? 

32 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

Do you have a sense of how things are going to go down by you? I live in more northern Wisconsin and purely anecdotally, I think Trump Is going to dominate up here. I assume it’s more blue the further south you go. People up here are scared Dems are going to take their guns lol

I assume Madison and Milwaukee will be entirely blue, just gotta hope that the big areas in the state get enough people actually voting while the super rural areas of the state get low turnout for some reason.

I could see a Trump blowout in WI tbh but that's just under the assumption that we will see a voting turnout throughout the entire state like never seen before. I just don't see how the few cities are going to be enough to carry Biden.

6 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I assume Madison and Milwaukee will be entirely blue, just gotta hope that the big areas in the state get enough people actually voting while the super rural areas of the state get low turnout for some reason.

I could see a Trump blowout in WI tbh but that's just under the assumption that we will see a voting turnout throughout the entire state like never seen before. I just don't see how the few cities are going to be enough to carry Biden.

The polling would have to be off by double what it was off in 2016 in order for Biden to lose Wisconsin. 

And by the way, if Biden were to lose Wisconsin, he likely would lose the election. But this is highly unlikely unless the polls are off by just huge margins.