• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. I fucking love it. 

Get him the fuck out of here      

I dont even care about the money. Beasley was a cancer before he arrived in Nashville and showed little effort through 7 games. Fuck him.

Posted Images

I just think the guy was more limited than what they anticipated. He only really uses a speed rush, which tends to not be effective and only washes him out of the play. This style of play has worked for him in the past, but it's contingent on the QB dropping back to far or the tackle making a mistake. Not much bend for an edge rusher either. He had no good counter rush to it, doesn't play with much power. Add in the fact that he often gets washed in the run game and he was pouting about the Clowney signing and the offseason disappearance.... I mean, they tried to keep giving him chances, but too much baggage accumulating with the guy. Wouldn't be shocked if he was complaining about his play time or production behind the scene. His snaps had been increasing the past couple of games. 

I think Vrabel taking on too much responsibility factored into Beasley's demise.  When Pees was the DC, Vabrel would spend a lot of individual time with the defensive front.  I felt you could see him bringing out ability and attitude in players.  

Having the extra responsibilities of being head coach/defensive coordinator has taken away some, if not a great deal of that time.  There is a lot of value in getting that type of time from a former LB who played as well as Vrabel.

I think this also played a big part in the lost of Kamalei Correa.  The Titans have not been a "this guys special team" so he plays team.  You choose not to dress a guy who got you five sacks last year for one who isn't doing shit in practice or in games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 11:42 AM, TeamRobinson said:

On 11/4/2020 at 12:36 PM, titaninpgh said:

If the issue wasn’t effort, that makes the decision to sign him look even worse.

The effort wasn't there, Jon Robinson is simply avoiding being a dick