Titans Waive Joseph

Jonboy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we change the title to; "Titans fire Jonathan Joseph directly into the moon at a high speed"?

Edit: Looking through Twitter, seems Justin broke it first.     

Robinson and Vrabel don’t fuck around.   Except when it comes to defensive scheme changes, of course. 

Posted Images

I was going to post tomorrow that if Joseph isn't released or benched, Vrab was to blame for this shit. I'm about halfway through the all 22 (was trying to wait until I was done) and you can see multiple mistakes by Joseph and not just this week. Mistakes that lead to 1st downs and touchdowns. I understand that sometimes a guy just makes a play on you, but his technique and ineptitude are allowing a lot of it. Some of the mistakes are very basic fundamental things. The same shit that got Tye Smith benched was the same shit I saw from Joseph so far. I would honestly play Chris Jackson because he's no worse with better athleticism (assuming he knows the playbook).

The Bengals purposefully did things to isolate and abuse Joseph to force him to make plays and he couldn't. If he had to play, he should have been a 4th corner at best, mainly there to help young guys learn the scheme. I guarantee you Vrab just kept trying to give him chances to correct his mistakes, until, like me, he realized Joseph wasn't getting any better and the same mistakes popped up week after week. 

51 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Of course they will. They clearly adjusted BECAUSE they were playing a washed CB and knew he'd get roasted deep 24/7.  It also was forcing them to play way more drop 7/8 on 3rd down.  They'd be 32nd in points allowed if they had played tight man with Joseph out there like some of the morons on here wanted them to.

Nah instead they were dialing up zero blitzes with the corners 10 yards off lol. You sound dumber every time you bring up this argument. No one ever said we should constantly press btw. 

I'm all for giving J-Rob credit from moving on from these guys but don't forget he's the one that brought them here in the first place. This entire off-season was rough for a team everyone knew was on the cusp. Just saying. Oh and I'm glad we cut Joseph but honestly, he never should've been out there covering #1 and 2 receivers in the first place. 

1 hour ago, titaninpgh said:

Why is PK such a dick? Justin gets players to talk to him when they wouldn’t think twice of talking to PK. He seems to think it’s his duty to put young folks in their place  

I don't hate PK, actually like parts of his northeast smart ass approach as it originally merged into the local Nashvegas good ol'boy Joe Biddle and that other guy I forget local sports writers.  Knew more of him through original Tennessean days via friends in the biz there.

But now he's part of that older newspaper guard who will forever be bitter at the new media trends, even as he as attempted to participate himself.  I give him credit for adapting as well as he has to stay in the game.  It's tough to come in to newspapers with idea one day I'll be Sportwriter Emeritus and they're throw me an awesome retirement party, only to see that going flush yet still be able to jump up (relatively) to ESPN, only then to see the curb as frankly they want to cut costs.  So yeah, he and people like him have so solid reasons to be pissed off, since they were pissed on.

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

I'm all for giving J-Rob credit from moving on from these guys but don't forget he's the one that brought them here in the first place. This entire off-season was rough for a team everyone knew was on the cusp. Just saying. Oh and I'm glad we cut Joseph but honestly, he never should've been out there covering #1 and 2 receivers in the first place. 

True.  He owns the football operations for better or worse,  Of course, he surely didn't plan on the CB's they've had to go to war with.