Anyone still in denial?

Jamalisms

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't buy a CB trade would even matter much. It's schematic and coaching (though the DBs do suck). It's a horrible defense and players at every level have regressed. We have no pass rush when we nee

The Titans are among the worst defenses in the NFL.   Full stop.   Unless they make a dramatic turnaround, which they have the talent to do but probably not the scheme and maybe no

Something needs to change in the coaching staff. But I doubt it will. And that is a fatal flaw.   For all the good that Vrabel does as a head coach, the defense this year is completely inexc

If we don't make a trade for a CB to replace Joseph the season is lost. Also there's been some puzzling moves or shall I say non moves at OLB. Just keeping 3 active on gameday is bad. This is what happens when when you don't name a defensive coordinator. It's just all bad on defense. 

Vrabel was a terrible defensive coordinator in Houston too (not a dig at him overall, I think he’s a great HC). I think there’s an argument to be made for blitzing more. Obviously qbs have been killing the blitz this year but they’ve been killing us for surrendering 7 yard dink and dunks and never getting a pass rush. 

it seemed like we got all of our big plays on Big Ben last week off of the blitz as well. 

Edited by Thrill