Fulton to IR; Adoree Still Not Ready

Jonboy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vrabel is managing the roster with an eye at the playoff run.    The Pats do/did the same thing 

God motherfucking cocksucking anal raping damn. Poop.

With Roberson out looks like another game with only 3 OLB active just don't understand why they don't want to rotate pass rushers and keep them fresh.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

With Roberson out looks like another game with only 3 OLB active just don't understand why they don't want to rotate pass rushers and keep them fresh.

This is some stupid Vrabel stubborness shit. If you want backups to play special teams then don't fill out your reserves with guys who don't play special teams, especially at a position like pass rusher which is rotation based.

Edited by oldschool

55 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Next man up

How about “man up”?

Adoree has been making full practices back to back to back. He should be starting at this point.

Some of their guys that are missing games have something else going on. I’m not buying the “illness” thing.

Edited by 2ToneTerror

8 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

How about “man up”?

Adoree has been making full practices back to back to back. He should be starting at this point.

Some of their guys that are missing games have something else going on. I’m not buying the “illness” thing.

They held him out Friday so some speculation that he may have suffered a setback.

1 hour ago, Makaveli said:

I got ripped for making a thread basically saying what your post is saying. 

Screenshot_20201031-151839.png

I think there's a fundamental difference between the thread you created: "Roster full of wimps" and someone speculating on why a specific individual practiced on back-to-back days and isn't playing.  In this case, whatever is happening it's the coaching staff making some call, based on who knows what, not a player wimping out.

9 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I wonder if Adoree had a sprained MCL or ACL. I'm not a medical professional. Is it possible? He may have been faced with surgery or PT. He chose PT so he could still play this year. "knee injury" 

It’s a sprained something in the knee regardless.