Sean Connery died

Starkiller

23 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Welp, I guess he won't be able to make another The League of Extraordinary Gentleman sequel.  Bummer.

That movie wasn't very good.  Really dull, considering the plotline.  It's a shame that is the last film he appeared in.

8 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Largely depends on age. Pierce Brosnan for me. 80s baby 90s kid and grew up on GoldenEye for Nintendo 64 lol.

The problem with the Brosnan films is they pretty much  went down in quality after Goldeneye.  I like the one after that one Tomorrow Never Dies.  But the other two are kinda mediocre to watch.

And to be honest, Brosnan plays the same type of character in every movie.

10 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

If you want to talk about versatility, check out Zardoz if you've never seen it. That is one messed up 70's movie that I'm sure he regretted making.

spacer.png

I've heard about this one.  I've avoided it since it's sci fi.  Of the 70s non-Bond stuff, I've enjoyed The Anderson Tapes and The Great Train Robbery.

On 10/31/2020 at 1:33 PM, rns90 said:

The problem with the Brosnan films is they pretty much went down in quality after Goldeneye. I like the one after that one Tomorrow Never Dies.

I actually preferred the latter to GoldenEye, but it went downhill real fast after that one. Die Another Day was one of the worst Bond films ever.

The World Is Not Enough had it moments, Sophie Marceau is/was always good to look at. But Denise Richards playing a nuclear physicist? :rolleyes: