Sign in to follow this  
Oiler FANatic

Harbaugh vs. Tomlin XXV

For only the 3rd time in NFL history two head coaches will face one another for the 25th time in a regular season game. Harbaugh leads the series 13-11.

The two previous pairs to do it were Papa Bear Halas vs. Curly Lambeau (48 times) and Lambeau vs. the NY Football Giant's Steve Owen (28 times).

This should be a good game.  I think Larmar has been hiding some kinda injury. If he’s back healthy, they should wear the Steelers out. It’s amazing how much better the media thinks they are after they won in Nashville. 

Tomlin will have his team ready. They came out focused and playing with more energy than the Titans. They play a big game every week because everybody is trying to knock them off. He keeps them ready without burning them out. I don’t think they are that talented this year.  You still have to beat them because they aren’t going to give you the game. 

I don't see the Browns, Bills, or Colts getting past the first round assuming of course they all make the playoffs.

Of course it's in the best interest of the Chiefs that the Ravens and Steelers split their series since only the #1 seed gets a bye week now.

The game being in Baltimore makes it even more important for the Ravens to win at home before going to Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving night.

These games are always fun to watch. I think this game is much bigger for Baltimore than it is Pittsburgh. Also disappointing that they didn’t flex this into Sunday night and instead we have to watch more NFC East garbage shoved down our throats.

On 10/30/2020 at 3:58 PM, Helios said:

Also disappointing that they didn’t flex this into Sunday night and instead we have to watch more NFC East garbage shoved down our throats.

They always schedule those big market games on SNF and MNF, even though a lot of those teams suck. Dallas always gets more national TV games than they deserve, it's ridiculous. But this matchup is the main early game for CBS tomorrow, and I'm glad it's being shown here in Houston.