Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

Falcons/Panthers TNF Discussion

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Some crazy play calling from the Panthers given the pouring rain.

I was thinking the same thing. 

And then I thought, "wow must be nice to just kick a 3 in the rain whenever you want."

I'm glad BWW is still in the league, not playing for the Titans.  He was a good kid.  I met his parents once, real nice people.  They were both tall and looked athletic.  I told them you guys talked about him a lot and thought he was the best athlete in the draft class.  

Boring ass game to watch but I'll give some post game thoughts.

1.  Matt Ryan sucks.  It's amazing how much Julio Jones made Ryan's career.  It's equally shitty to think about how much more ridiculous Julio's career stats would be if he had been able to play with a QB that could actually hit him on time and in stride.

2.  Apologies to @Jonboy but Teddy sucks even worse.  Teddy would awesome if the field was turned 90 degrees and played east to west.  What idiots the Panthers were to buy that fools gold out of New Orleans.  Man, Sean Peyton and that NO offense are so talented they made this scrub look like a decent starting QB.

3.  DJ Moore needs to get the fuck out of Carolina.  Seriously bro, you are super talented and a play maker.  Get to a real offense with a real QB.  Yes, I'm aware McCaffrey was out again but Moore was held back by Cam too even with McCaffrey healthy.

4.  I think the Falcons Defensive problems are tied to poor coaching.  That team gets plenty of pressure.  The meltdowns I've seem appear to be scheme related to situational football.

5.  Todd Gurley is almost done.  Sucks to watch, the guy was so amazing up until this year.  You can literally watch him trying to do things his mind sees but his body just can't execute anymore.