Best in the NFL at the in-route/dig.  There's no question in my mind.  It's not even close.   In route, box out the lil bitch CB trying to gaurd him, then takes it 60+ yards to the house.  He does this every other game at this point.

Edited by unauthorizedcinnamon

I reckon there’s a comparison to DK, since they played together. DK is supposed to be the faster player for his size, but AJ is crazy fast too. Not just shifty and navigates well. AJ is the ideal WR if you ask me. He and DK are studs. I couldn’t put one over the other. 

I wonder if we'll see Hooker in the NB finally. I made a post about Who's gonna be the NB? early in the season after Fulton was drafted. I took a lot of heat for it.

Well, here we are. No NB. 

8 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

DK might be faster (Straight line speed) and AJ quicker. Which is better for Route running.

It’s a toss up for me. But I’d rather have AJ based on what I’ve seen. Except for those ultra long white socks. Kidding. But I don’t like them for some reason. 

Just now, Makaveli said:

Id definitely take AJ also. He is a more polished wideout. But DK is definitely faster after. He proved that, especially chasing down Budha Baker the way he did lol. 

That was sweet the way he saved the TD, for sure. But I swear I’ve seen AJ outrun everyone on the field when he gets out into the open. Either way, great receivers. 

2 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

They both have out ran defenders. Seeing DK run down a guy already going full speed took the cake lol.

Was definitely a “whoa” moment.

During the broadcast when they were replaying DK chasing down Budha, the announcer said something about an interview he had with Pete Carroll about developing DK after his rookie campaign and he said he's spent a ton of time instilling the mindset in Metcalf that he's an unstoppable beast when he's determined and sets himself to that.

You could very clearly see that mindset on display there.

1 hour ago, GoodToGo said:

That was sweet the way he saved the TD, for sure. But I swear I’ve seen AJ outrun everyone on the field when he gets out into the open. Either way, great receivers. 

Aj brown did the same thing on Henry's long run. He could have caught him if he was on d.

2 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Aj brown did the same thing on Henry's long run. He could have caught him if he was on d.

Kenny Britt caught up with CJ on an 80-plus yarder somehow. 

4 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Oh my god, that movie was a Velveeta festival.

I tried hard. But you are not funny. Or insightful. No football smarts. You seem to know something about processed cheese. That is because that is what you are