Sign in to follow this  
9 Nines

DeAndre Hopkins Hands-Up the Best NFL player

On 10/26/2020 at 7:49 PM, 9 Nines said:

Hands up, the best!

He's a great player.  Maybe you could have added some comparison players. Who do you think he is better than?  Time?  I am not sure you could say he's the best player on his team if you match careers.

Edited by Number9

On 10/28/2020 at 11:09 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

At least his current team plays in a state that has a good chance of ending up voting against the incumbent douche, unlike Tennessee, and more so than Texas.

Better to have the scarecrow with no brains.

On 10/29/2020 at 11:25 AM, Stan said:

Arizona is as republican as any state I’ve been too even the local Hispanics that live there who for whatever reason think of themselves as white vote republicans 

Hispanics are a hard group to judge politically. They tend to be conservitive but the Republicans do so much shit to push them away that it is hard to tell who they will vote for.

1 minute ago, Callidus said:

Hispanics are a hard group to judge politically. They tend to be conservitive but the Republicans do so much shit to push them away that it is hard to tell who they will vote for.

Hispanic pretty much just means Spanish speaking.  Speaking Spanish doesn't say much about political affiliation.

1 minute ago, patsplat said:

Hispanic pretty much just means Spanish speaking.  Speaking Spanish doesn't say much about political affiliation.

Ok Latino Americans. You know what I was saying. And yes I am generalizing. South Florida or new York Latinos are much more liberal than south west or calaforina Latinos. 

Can we all just grow up?

I don't care who flips off Trump supporters.  I don't care who flips off Biden supporters.   I don't care if you flip off the KKK, the Black Panthers, Black Lives Matter protests, the Pope, the President or anyone else.

When did everyone start getting offended about everything?  There are real issues in the country.  We would all be a lot better off if we would start working on the issues instead of pointing fingers at the other side.  But, politicians feel like they have to do that to get elected.

And, the more division there is in the country, the more money the news networks and websites make.

I don't personally agree with what Hopkins did and I wouldn't personally flip off any rallies or protests.  However, I defend his right to do so.