Todd Gurley TD

reo

Can we take a sec to acknowledge Gurley's unintentional go ahead TD with 1min to play when Det had no TOs the Detroit driving the field for the win?

Pretty funny for Gurley since they had it won if he doesn't score but... its not like Atl didn't have a chance to stop them afterwards.

Just thought it was funny.

With kickers these days, not sure anything is guaranteed. 

But yeah...tough way to lose. He knew the situation and actually went down a few years ago in a similar situation. 

It's like he realized at the last second, tried to stay out and tumbled forward in. Lions finally get a little karma go their way after all the last minute losses they've had in the past few years, some of which were on bad or missed calls by the refs.

Watch the Lions defense on the Gurley TD… they knew the Falcons could simply run out the clock and that letting them score quickly was the Lions’ only chance of getting the ball back.  Nobody made any effort to tackle him.   The last defender starts to grab him, then quickly lets go and pulls his arms away like “Not me!”    

After Gurley goes down at the goal line, two of the Lions defenders stick their arms up in the air to indicate a touchdown.  Freaking hilarious.  

No game should you ever not score I don’t care for any reasons. The defense has one job to stop them. The game falls on the falcons defense. The only time I’d ever not give the other team the ball is if I have to punt late I’d just tell the punter to run backwards and run out the clock.