Bengals Week

Jonboy

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should take advantage of the Bengals OL situation and trade Wilson to them might get some magic beans back in return for him.

Bengals have lost 2 back-to-back heartbreakers they should’ve won against 2 good teams in Indy and Cleveland.    Burrow has been impressive but their defense has been pretty bad and is only tre

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

The 2020 Draft = ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
Wilson = Immature 

Fulton = Knee/Hamstring injuries

Evans = Multiple Hamstring Injuries 

Murchison = Showing improvement/depth

McDonald = Cut ??? (could’ve drafted someone useful like a Kicker Cough***Blankenship**cough)

C. Jackson = struggled early, played better yesterday 

Not exactly Jrob’s pièce de résistance and I know we should give them some time, but on a Super Bowl caliber roster, not really getting any solid contributors hurts. 

Just now, scine09 said:

The Bengals have been in every game but one and the Titans have had a close game in every game but one.  So I'm not sure how anyone expects this won't be close.

They've played two good teams in the Ravens and Colts. The Ravens destroyed them in all facets of the game and the Colts spotted them a 21-0 lead before outscoring the Bengals 31-6 the rest of the game. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

They've played two good teams in the Ravens and Colts. The Ravens destroyed them in all facets of the game and the Colts spotted them a 21-0 lead before outscoring the Bengals 31-6 the rest of the game. 

Look, I hope you're right.  

If anything is going to hold us back this season its the defense. In jrobs defense he went our and signed two pass rushers. They just haven't had the impact we had all hoped. 

Jackson went down with an injury which severely hampered things. 

We can just hope Jackson coming back changes things drastically. I just can't see us competing with high power offenses in the playoffs week after week with this defense. Your relying on your O to put up huge points just to keep in the game. 

22 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Did Fulton go out before or after the defense turned things around in the 3rd quarter?

I’m pretty sure he went out before things improved. That being said, other than 1 play I didn’t notice him get picked on (Butler was toast). 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic