3rd down defense.  

Special teams play on both sides of the ball.

The field goal kicker.

And the RT.

And in truth, we are still largely waiting a Kevin Byard sighting in 2020.

I'm honestly more disappointed in the first half defense than the missed FG. We let the game get out of control early. Honestly the first half reminded me of a clown circus where everyone is just running around. Missed tackles, no awareness, no urgency.

If we could just stop trying to get Henry involved in the passing game with screens that'd be great. I believe he had 2 negative plays from that bullshit on that final drive. Even in the Texans game his big gain was from a swing pass NOT a screen. 

We have too good of a QB to limit his options on a potential GW drive. 

A play that doesn't get talked about enough was the Clowney forced fumble on the jet motion.  Pittsburgh was killing us (and other teams) with that concept.  Watching it live, it seemed Pittsburgh pulled those plays off the table.

I honestly believe the Titans win that game if Gostkowski makes that field goal. As long as there isn’t some kind of implosion, I think when we look back at this game before the playoffs, no one will even care. Had a terrible half.

4 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

No. 

Adoree will be back against Bengals. He was 50-50 against Steelers, he should be fine by Sunday 

Edited by croatian22