Week 7: Steelers @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

4 minutes ago, cenj said:

No, my point was that they were trying to force that ball into Henry's hands, and it killed the drive. I know they didn't have to; Smith chose to and it was bad playcalling.

Oh, I agree with you. All I'm saying is that Henry being a better receiver our us having another receiving back wouldn't have helped.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kicker has to be cut. You can't be 5/11 on kicks under 50 yards. 

Probably the toughest match up the Titans will have in the regular season. It sucked early but they came so close it's hard to get too down.    They have to fix the CB situation, it's obviou

Sambrailo pitched a shutout on Dupree. Not just zero sacks, zero stats.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JMoney420 said:

Any argument on the 3rd down pass?I think it was or could have been interference,but didn’t dvr it so wasn’t sure..

The throw to Davis in the endzone? No I don't think so. Minimal hand fighting in the middle of the route, but nothing as the ball arrived. Biggest issue on that throw was that he didn't keep it in the field of play to give Davis a real chance

Yeah, they at least have to bring in some competition here.  He's been awful inside 50 yards.  I think Kai Forbath got signed to someone's PS the other day.  I think they almost have to make a trade just to improve the club.

Honestly, i'm a lot less upset about this loss than I thought I would be.

Even in the loss, our team never gave up, and showed us glimpses of why they are one of the best teams in the NFL and can hang with anyone.

Sure, losing sucks ass.  We gave up after that awful first half.  The adjustments made were awesome to see.

Case in point:  we are never out of it.

3 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

He is definitely a problem, whether people wanna gloss it over or not. He is way to inconsistent, and do we want that going into the playoffs?

Hell to the NO!!! Damn I wish we hadn't started slow..We could  have won this game!!!

Just now, Smokes said:

Defense had  opportunity's in the first half on a couple of fumbles and a batted ball that bounced around, if they could have gotten just one of those three.   

In fairness, Tannehill fumbled (had Pittsburgh recovered it would've been challenged) and they caught a fluky ball on the first TD drive.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic