Week 7: Steelers @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

He is not the reason they lost.  Come on.  It's a convenient excuse.

They lost because they couldn't stop the Steelers in the first half.  And couldn't do a thing offensively.  When you're down by 20 points you should never win a football game.  Stephen Gostkowski had nothing to do that.

Had they lost against Denver I absolutely would have seen blaming a kicker as legit.  Not today, though.

Oh really? I'm just though I watched him miss a 45 yard fg to tie it? ?

I guess he has to miss more than the game tying FG to be held responsible. 

I'm not saying he's the only reason they lost. Im saying he's primarily the reason he lost. Take his dick out of your mouth.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kicker has to be cut. You can't be 5/11 on kicks under 50 yards. 

Probably the toughest match up the Titans will have in the regular season. It sucked early but they came so close it's hard to get too down.    They have to fix the CB situation, it's obviou

Sambrailo pitched a shutout on Dupree. Not just zero sacks, zero stats.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Shut up dude. You don’t have to keep repeating yourself. It’s a game thread. 

The hell does that mean? I said it once in this entire thread after multiple posters continued to feed the troll and then cry to admins to ban someone. 

So yea, apparently people do need to be told.

Just now, oldschool said:

5/11 on kicks under 50 yards.... you have no argument. 

When did I defend Gostkowki for today?  He should have made the kick.

But he's not why they lost.  There are a multitude of reasons why they lost.

Just now, JMoney420 said:

I wanna know why the third down call to the endzone wasn’t Dpi?I mean pretty fukin obvious he fucked Davis up making the catch.Ot beeen close Anyways but they call tacky shit like intentional grounding while RT gets pancakes into the dirt.Kicker needs go home suck a fukin dick least he get that strait in huh!!

Not catchable. If the ball is in the field of play I bet Davis gets the DPI call.

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Yeah, they were basically trying out anyone with a pulse on the active roster.  Tye Smith, Chris Jackson, Jonathan Joseph c'mon down and play CB!

At this point, I think they almost have to explore the trade market.  No idea what starting level CB is out there but if you're going all in on this year, you're going to have to trade for a CB right now.  Butler is pretty awful and I think the PIT WR just dropped/didn't make some catches as opposed to him having good coverage.

Disagree. They looked a lot better in the second half. Fulton is a man CB. Butler isn’t a number 1. Get Jackson back on the number one, Butler on # 2 and play more man and we should be fine. 

Doesn’t mean I’m opposed to trading for one, but I think most of what we’ve seen has been schematic. 

Just now, Doogie said:

Oh really? I'm just though I watched him miss a 45 yard fg to tie it? ?

I guess he has to miss more than the game tying FG to be held responsible. 

I'm not saying he's the only reason they lost. Im saying he's primarily the reason he lost. Take his dick out of your mouth.

No he's not.  Not even close.

When you trail by 20 points at any point in a game the kicker is not going to be the reason.  The poorous play by everyone involved in the first half is why they lost.

4 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Sure. But the point remains that McNichols is that kind of back and we didn't even attempt to do any of that. Henry being the RB didn't prevent us from doing that stuff; we chose not to.

No, my point was that they were trying to force that ball into Henry's hands, and it killed the drive. I know they didn't have to; Smith chose to and it was bad playcalling.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic