Speculation surrounding more issues with Isaiah Wilson

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if the lack of in-person visits hampered their ability to really get to know him? 

AtoZ and Reising are a bunch of amateurs masquerading as journalists. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, AvgJoe said:

Most damning part to me about Wilson right now is the fact that none of his teammates have spoken out to defend him. But in ways it’s a positive overall, they are busy handling business and don’t have time for his continued BS

I think Vrabel and Jrob just didn't let him join the team. I doubt they know much about him, and they're probably not focused on him. Good job by Vrabel honestly. 

Seems like he told him to go get his shit together if he wanted to be a member of the team. If I'm on the team, I'm focused on Steelers and 5-0. I ain't got time for some fat rookie from Georgia. 

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

This was just those amateur's trying to break a story where everyone following already knows it - he's immature, lazy, and has been useless to this point.  I mean, he's barely practiced let alone come close to actually playing in a game.

Exactly. It's no better than a tabloid piece looking for traffic. If it was real journalism, there would be a writer fighting to the death to keep his/her name on it. 

2 hours ago, japan said:

Agreed about the backdooring, but have a hard time believing they would use Reising's crew after Vrabel got so pissed at him recently.

Possibly so.  I don't really listen to any of them so only know by rep here.

I think the thing with Wilson is you just got to treat it like he's injured and not ready to contribute his first year.  When he matures he's going to dominate.

29 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

With Kelly clearly being the weak link on the OL its so frustrating that Wilson can't get his shit together, if he was anywhere near playing (which he clearly isn't) this week against the Bengals would be the week to insert him into the starting OL.

Kelly was dinged up for half the game today too, not sure if its an issue that will affect his availability next week. 

Can anyone share the author of this quote in the Glennon tweet? Not asking for a big paywall breech, just that one fact.

(As a side note, Broadway subscription is so pricey. You can get the Athletic for much cheaper on their frequent promos. It sucks they don't have the market to compete with lower prices.)

On 10/25/2020 at 3:54 PM, mmmmmbeeer said:

I'm a yuge Dawg fan...watched every snap of IW's career at UGA, listen to podcasts, read message boards, blah, blah, blah.  I have never heard a single bad word about IW's drive, competitiveness, behavior, or his quality as a teammate.  Like, literally, not one fucking peep from the press, insiders, or teammates.   

Something has happened to him since leaving UGA.  I don't know if it's a mental health issue, stress/anxiety from becoming a pro, issues at home with friends/family?  Something changed and has him acting completely out of character.   Titans are going to have to figure out what's going on and nip it in the bud.  IW can be a strong contributor to the OL if we can get him to refocus on football.

Money?  And the 'friends' that come with money?