Speculation surrounding more issues with Isaiah Wilson

AussieTitanFan08

I think it's a medical issue. IW would have to be extremely stupid to keep pushing the envelope but then again some people are just their own worst enemy. Either way the staff blew their draft evaluation big time.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if the lack of in-person visits hampered their ability to really get to know him? 

AtoZ and Reising are a bunch of amateurs masquerading as journalists. 

Posted Images

Anyone seen any teammates disputing this report or publicly defending Wilson, for a team that has plenty of players active on social media who aren't afraid to voice their opinion it would be pretty damning of Wilson for none of them to publicly support him right now.

Ultimately it doesn't matter what fans and the media think of Wilson its whether the players/coaches trust him or not.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

6 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

What we can't see in the pic is who is next to him.  Might have been @woolfolksunclesuncle ;) Wuu said the other day that he's stoo d on a lot of corners before too.  Could Wilson and Wuu have been caught in a territorial corner price war argument/dispute!?   

You can call me Covid, because I was all up in Isaiah Wilson!

I won't pretend to know if the report is true or not but it's certainly not difficult to imagine that Wilson is indeed a disaster, useless, and lazy.  My hopes for him have already cratered just based on everything we already know.  Rumors are easy to accept simply because reality has been so unflattering.  

15 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Was he actually diagnosed with covid or merely exposed and isolating? He could be having lasting symptoms; it does occur even in mild cases.

This is where I’m siding. I’m amazed that everyone who’s been infected has immediately bounced back to play as quickly as they have. I’ve had this shit and it’s been hard to shake, but they’re all much younger and in better shape than I am. 
As always I trust the Titans here, and whatever they do/decide I assume will be the correct answer to the situation. The organization has earned this much from me, at the very least.

1 hour ago, Thrill said:

What a joke of a story. They probably bombarded every titans contact they had and one guy sent back a text that read. “He’s a disaster. He’s useless and lazy.” And they tried to act like this was some bombshell report.

Yeah. Considering the tease, the story being that people think he’s lazy is laughable. 

2 minutes ago, japan said:

Yeah. Considering the tease, the story being that people think he’s lazy is laughable. 

Exactly.  The two Lewan work place harassment videos showing him aslseep at work did that.  Not to mention when a guy's own twitter handle is LayZay........