Speculation surrounding more issues with Isaiah Wilson

AussieTitanFan08

The A to Z Sports boys are trying to confirm another story/issue regarding Isaiah Wilson (Buck Reising was the one who got his DUI story first.)

Buck Reising said to keep an eye out tomorrow as they are close to confirming another issue with Wilson during his periscope show today.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if the lack of in-person visits hampered their ability to really get to know him? 

AtoZ and Reising are a bunch of amateurs masquerading as journalists. 

Posted Images

Would not surprise me. This guy obviously needs a mentor or two. Judging his size and strength, I wonder why he wasn't the #1 tackle at GA. Surely a guy like that aspired to be the LT not the RT in college. 

Time will tell. Titans will put him in touch with the right people and ship shape or ship him. 

20 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It seems like a long shot they'll get anything from Wilson this season. He'll have to be a 2021 player at best. The idea of him getting into the line-up like Nate Davis last year is all but gone. 

I'm not sure they can get better depth than Quessenberry. 

I never bought moving Kelly to LT anyway, Sombrero is better than Kelly anyway. Kelly was terrible at LT. 

Wilson was drafted for 2021 much like Simmons last year. Getting production this season would have been a bonus. The Titans are trying to contend for a SB and Wilson is on the back burner this season.  

If Wilson can't even be relied on to be active on game day JRob is going to have to find another veteran OT to be on the roster/practice squad because with the new covid FA protocols it takes a minimum of 6 days before any new signing can even enter the facility, if anything happened to Kelly/Quessenberry/Sambrailo they wouldn't even have a swing tackle to call up.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

18 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

If Wilson can't even be relied on to be active on game day JRob is going to have to find another veteran OT to be on the roster/practice squad because with the new covid FA protocols it takes a minimum of 6 days before any new signing can even enter the facility, if anything happened to Kelly/Quessenberry/Sambrailo they wouldn't even have a swing tackle to call up.

Yes someone will have to be added to the PS for sure but I'm not sure Quessenberry won't be the swing OT vs acquiring another veteran swing guy. 

5 hours ago, EnlightenedTitan777 said:

This was Isaiah on October 14th looking like a “crackhead that got a holt of tha wrong stuff” Purely speculation, which is why I never posted this picture on Twitter. The picture was forwarded to me on Facebook. Somethings not right though and I can’t put my finger on it.

91591261-0DA1-465F-BEDB-66B0B84D6AAE.jpeg

I hardly think this picture looks like a guy cracked out. But he does look like he’s arguing with someone outside of a windshield repair place. So maybe another drunk driving incident that got covered up? That’s about as far as my conspiracy brain can go with this photograph. 

correction: window tint not window repair. This is probably nothing.

Edited by Thrill

8 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Don't sell Brandon Kemp short now!