OILERMAN

THE SB NATION NFL SHOW: The Palpably Unfair Podcast says Tannehill is Top 5

This is a must listen(it's only like 8 minutes). Really breaks down Tannehill and the Titans offense analytically. Some pretty amazing stuff.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/music-city-miracles-for-tennessee-titans-fans/id1471690724?i=1000495561381

The Titans EPA is the same as the undefeated 07 Patriots team

Tannehill is having the same season passing with or without playaction 

Tannehill TD % is 7.65%, that's crazy

1st in adjust completion % in passes over 20 yards

Since he started last season Tannehill is #1 in success rate and #1 in EPA

They shoot down the idea Tannehill is succeeding because of Henry, it's all Tannehill. 

We have never witnessed QB play like this before from a titans QB. We have always fathomed other teams QB in a “Wish we had that” kind of way. 

we finally do and it seems so surreal. 

it’s refreshing to know we can play and beat anybody. I wish we would have continued to use Tannehill in the AFCCG last year. We deviated away from him and I think that cost us the game. 

The DeMarco Murray trade was a stroke for JRob, but his pulling Tannehill from Miami is many levels higher. It might be the biggest heist of the 21st century.

I hope we get a documentary down the road about the downfall of the Titans during the Fisher era, the trials & tribs of the Tommy Smith era, but mostly focusing on AAS taking over majority ownership and the hiring of JRob and his quest to build the team into (hopefully) a perennial powerhouse.

First things first, though. Gotta win a Super Bowl or two. Otherwise it'll just be another parade in downtown Nashville after a Super Bowl loss.

6 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

This is a must listen(it's only like 8 minutes). Really breaks down Tannehill and the Titans offense analytically. Some pretty amazing stuff.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/music-city-miracles-for-tennessee-titans-fans/id1471690724?i=1000495561381

The Titans EPA is the same as the undefeated 07 Patriots team

Tannehill is having the same season passing with or without playaction 

Tannehill TD % is 7.65%, that's crazy

1st in adjust completion % in passes over 20 yards

Since he started last season Tannehill is #1 in success rate and #1 in EPA

They shoot down the idea Tannehill is succeeding because of Henry, it's all Tannehill. 

You use apple products? I just lost all respect for you.

"I don't know if it's the stink of Adam Gase taking time to wash off." 

If not for Tannehill, Adam Gase would never have gotten another HC job. His stats were actually pretty damn decent in Miami. 

I think Tannehill is doing exactly what Tom Brady did all those years. People forget how untalented Brady is. Tannehill is doing what Marcus never could. He's reading defenses like a book and throwing accurately and on time. He's also changing trajectory and ball speed to match the receiver and situation. 

In the playoffs people thought we were a one trick pony, completely forgetting that Tannehill practically through a TD every time he was asked to throw the ball. 

It really clicked for me, full circle, when I heard Tannehill in an interview talking about how he told Arthur to find a different play last year in the playoffs. That different play that Arthur chose was the bomb to Raymond. Tannehill is running this offense like Peyton and Brady. Not saying he's those guys, but he's sure acting like them on the field. 

8 hours ago, Callidus said:

You use apple products? I just lost all respect for you.

lol I can't stand the bastards either.  Saw the other day where Charlie Brown's The Great Pumpkin is not going to be shown for free on TV this year because pos Apple bought the rights to it and now you gotta download their app or subscribe to watch it.  Sorry kids everywhere!  Need Snoopy to hop on his doghouse plane and go put some bullet holes in their office Headquarters!  

Edited by OilerTitanHybrid

12 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

lol I can't stand the bastards either.  Saw the other day where Charlie Brown's The Great Pumpkin is not going to be shown for free on TV this year because pos Apple bought the rights to it and now you gotta download their app or subscribe to watch it.  Sorry kids everywhere!  Need Snoopy to hop on his doghouse plane and go put some bullet holes in their office Headquarters!  

The fact I can build a pc for 1200bucks that is as good as a 2000 dollar mac is what makes me want to shake people and ask them wtf they are thinking is what gets me. And the mac will still run worse because they have terrible cooling.

Tannehill is a bonafide MVP candidate whether he wins one or not. The only bad thing is the Titans didn't get him a couple years sooner

Also, his contract that was so widely maligned is the best non rookie contract in the league. 29 million a year, complete bargain

13 minutes ago, Callidus said:

The fact I can build a pc for 1200bucks that is as good as a 2000 dollar mac is what makes me want to shake people and ask them wtf they are thinking is what gets me. And the mac will still run worse because they have terrible cooling.

you don't buy a mac for the reasons you mentioned... 

16 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Ehhhh I hear ya but the overpriced garbage does have it's very validated place, Microsoft Office is soooooo ridiculously expensive especially when you have stuff like Open Office or the Google Docs family type stuff but Microsoft Office is and likely always will be a wildly successful tool for whatever you need them for.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

you don't buy a mac for the reasons you mentioned... 

Your right you do it to be a trendy douchbag. Or a graphic designer, that is the only real reason I can think to do it.

10 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Your right you do it to be a trendy douchbag. Or a graphic designer, that is the only real reason I can think to do it.

Sorry you can't afford macs.... just kidding. MacOS is far superior to anything Microsoft has ever put out. The overall experience is way better on a mac too, the platform is made by tech enthusiasts for tech enthusiasts. The hate against apple is simply counter culture at play which you are proving in this thread.