oldschool

Sambrailo's play during the Texans game

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

NFLN aired the game yesterday and I decided to sit down and focus on Sambrailo after Lewan went out. Sambrailo was nothing short of fantastic outside of the 3rd and long sack/fumble he gave up to Watt on his 2nd play in the game. He mauled defenders in the run game and opened massive holes for Henry and McNichols. What was even more impressive is how he settled into pass protection. The Titans did not give him a lot of help and he delivered over and over. On the game tying drive he stonewalled Watt numerous times one on one. It will be interesting to see how he holds up against Dupree this week. Either way I think Sambrailo has shown he can be effective filling in for Lewan based on his snap count through 5 weeks. 

Nice. I think he handles Dupree. Dupree is overrated as hell and didn't really start to do shit until TJ Watt was drafted. He's an athletic freak that might sneak a nice speed rush by Ty but that's about it. 

Just now, Jonboy said:

As long as he learns to not try and run with a fumble...SMH.

That play made me so mad.

That was dumb but it likely came from him feeling bad that he just got his QB killed. He made it for it the rest of the game. I bet you he doesn't try to pick up a fumble again lol.

24 minutes ago, Pray_iv_m3rcy said:

This is why isiah Wilson never crossed my mind after Lewan went out. I trust Sambrailo more than trying to put a RT at LT.

Yeah, this Wilson talk is foolish.  I even read some dude talking shifting Saffold to LT blah, blah (wasn't on here I don't think).

Even if they decide to get his feet wet with heavy GL sets...Guess what, this probably isn't the game to do it. 

People acting like we're NOT one of the top offenses right now (I get it.  It's weird saying it.  Say with me "WE ARE A TOP OFFENSE")

-Break

I've re-watched about 1/2 of Sambrailo's plays too and @oldschool nailed it.

Edited by Titan8425

7 minutes ago, BaddKarma said:

Titans TEs could have a big game this week. Very underrated group as far as the NFL talking heads go.

Do we even know if Jonnu is going to play?

3 minutes ago, japan said:

Do we even know if Jonnu is going to play?

Think yesterday he was "Limited" and questionable

Edited by Titan8425

It seemed like Watt gave him trouble maybe 3-4 times, but Tannehill unloaded the ball quickly, so it didn't matter. That said, there were no quick wins for Watt or anyone else he was lined up against after the fumble. And I agree he wasn't getting help either. Taylor could be traded in the offseason if Samb develops a bit. 

Edited by 10 A See
Spell