Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Titans279

Rudy Giuliani has "indiscreet encounter" with actor playing Borat’s daughter in Borat sequel

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I am talking about the raw video. I wouldn't waste my money on a SBC movie.

 

Wow I had no idea conservatives hated him now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I am talking about the raw video. I wouldn't waste my money on a SBC movie.

Apparently the camera shot in the actual movie has no cuts and is very clearly unedited. So you will find out in 2 days. 
 

Also,  @Mercalius ridiculously claims to have “seen” it despite an army of investigative reporters still searching. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It hasn’t come out yet. 

 

Unlike Rudy's ______

 

 

I always loved The Match Game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Downtown said:

Apparently the camera shot in the actual movie has no cuts and is very clearly unedited. So you will find out in 2 days. 
 

Also,  @Mercalius ridiculously claims to have “seen” it despite an army of investigative reporters still searching. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Yep.  You new to the Internet?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Downtown said:

Apparently the camera shot in the actual movie has no cuts and is very clearly unedited. So you will find out in 2 days. 
 

Also,  @Mercalius ridiculously claims to have “seen” it despite an army of investigative reporters still searching. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

 

It's amazing now how often movies (or books) with a potential political slant are reviewed negatively before even released by those who would be in opposition.

 

Almost makes one wonder if they're even watching/reading them right? 

 

s/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Yep.  You new to the Internet?  

I've looked, and can't find it.  I'm not in any camp on this, partisan politics is partisan politics.  But since you claim to have seen it, why not provide a link?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I've looked, and can't find it.  I'm not in any camp on this, partisan politics is partisan politics.  But since you claim to have seen it, why not provide a link?  

Lol right.  Do your own homework sweetie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mercalius said:

Lol right.  Do your own homework sweetie. 

 

I've looked.  I haven't found it.  Why the resistance to providing a link?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rogue said:

 

I've looked.  I haven't found it.  Why the resistance to providing a link?  

Boomers gonna boomer.  YouTube and Google videos won’t help you 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

Boomers gonna boomer.  YouTube and Google videos won’t help you 😂

 

I'm asking you, because I can't find one, for a link to what you claim to have saw.  Can you provide it or not?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rogue said:

 

I'm asking you, because I can't find one, for a link to what you claim to have saw.  Can you provide it or not?  

I could.  But I’m not.  😂 maybe if you get lucky it’ll trend on Twitter videos before it’s flagged!  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

I could.  But I’m not.  😂 maybe if you get lucky it’ll trend on Twitter videos before it’s flagged!  

 

 

I recall you used to have some integrity.  It's in a movie, it can't be "flagged", dummy.   I don't really care, but since you said you have seen it, I'd figured you'd like to share, especially if it backed up your opinion about it.  

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I would think it’s a pretty direct request. I used to work for Google so I’m pretty damn good finding things on the internet and I can’t find it. 

 

I've looked and can't find it.  I'm disappointed Merc has chosen this route.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...