Rudy Giuliani has "indiscreet encounter" with actor playing Borat’s daughter in Borat sequel

Titans279

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One time my Mom busted in on me when I was 15 and tucking in my shirt. Totally embarrassing 

It's really no big deal when the President's lawyer gets busted in a hotel with his hands down his pants, libtard! That's normal, everyday shit only a libtard would go crazy over.   Have you

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I am talking about the raw video. I wouldn't waste my money on a SBC movie.

Apparently the camera shot in the actual movie has no cuts and is very clearly unedited. So you will find out in 2 days. 

Also,  @Mercalius ridiculously claims to have “seen” it despite an army of investigative reporters still searching. ??‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, Downtown said:

Apparently the camera shot in the actual movie has no cuts and is very clearly unedited. So you will find out in 2 days. 

Also,  @Mercalius ridiculously claims to have “seen” it despite an army of investigative reporters still searching. ??‍♂️ 

Yep.  You new to the Internet?  

4 minutes ago, Downtown said:

It's amazing now how often movies (or books) with a potential political slant are reviewed negatively before even released by those who would be in opposition.

Almost makes one wonder if they're even watching/reading them right? 

s/

41 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Yep.  You new to the Internet?  

I've looked, and can't find it.  I'm not in any camp on this, partisan politics is partisan politics.  But since you claim to have seen it, why not provide a link?  

3 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I've looked, and can't find it.  I'm not in any camp on this, partisan politics is partisan politics.  But since you claim to have seen it, why not provide a link?  

Lol right.  Do your own homework sweetie. 

1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

Boomers gonna boomer.  YouTube and Google videos won’t help you ?

I'm asking you, because I can't find one, for a link to what you claim to have saw.  Can you provide it or not?  

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

I'm asking you, because I can't find one, for a link to what you claim to have saw.  Can you provide it or not?  

I could.  But I’m not.  ? maybe if you get lucky it’ll trend on Twitter videos before it’s flagged!  

2 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

I could.  But I’m not.  ? maybe if you get lucky it’ll trend on Twitter videos before it’s flagged!  

I recall you used to have some integrity.  It's in a movie, it can't be "flagged", dummy.   I don't really care, but since you said you have seen it, I'd figured you'd like to share, especially if it backed up your opinion about it.  

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I would think it’s a pretty direct request. I used to work for Google so I’m pretty damn good finding things on the internet and I can’t find it. 

I've looked and can't find it.  I'm disappointed Merc has chosen this route.