Is Mike Vrabel a Bill Belichick Disciple?

TorontoTitan

Is Mike Vrabel a Belichick Disciple  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mike Vrabel a Belichick Disciple

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whether or not he's actually considered a Belichick tree coach, he's sure as shit not from BoB's tree even if he did coach under him. There's just no correlation in how Vrabel coaches and how BoB coac

Vrabel was created by the midi-chlorians. He has no tree. 

You have to have been on their coaching staff to really be part of their tree imo

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I consider him a Belicheck because I doubt he learned more about football from anyone else he was ever around. Being a disciple doesn't mean he's a clone though.

Not at all, but I’d at least consider it to be coaching under someone though. I imagine being in those coaching rooms can’t be truly passed along just by conversation 

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

Not at all, but I’d at least consider it to be coaching under someone though. I imagine being in those coaching rooms can’t be truly passed along just by conversation 

I just think that when you play under a coach like BB for a decade and you have the kind of mind Vrabel has, there is no way he isn't your biggest influence. I'm sure he picked up some stuff from his days at Ohio State and even some from O'Brien but the way he thinks and sees the game is pure Bill. 

21 hours ago, Makaveli said:

Mike is from my home state Ohio. We, the state of Ohio rank among the best of the best when it comes to intelligence and flat out higher I.Q. And Canton Ohio is where the game started. The most complex Sport and physically demanding sport known to man started in Ohio. Belichick is more of a Vrabel Disciple.

The best coaches and players come from Tennessee whether it be that they were born here or just played here.

Bill Belichick was born in Tennessee and Peyton Manning played here for Tennessee

On 10/21/2020 at 1:50 AM, Makaveli said:

Mike is from my home state Ohio. We, the state of Ohio rank among the best of the best when it comes to intelligence and flat out higher I.Q.

Depends on which part you're talking about. I've known people from southern Ohio (Columbus) that were total morons. Up north is different.