John Ross requesting trade from Bengals

NashvilleNinja

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would the Titans take Jonnu Smith and Derrick Henry off the field to go 5 wide?

Except Raymond can catch.

If he was even halfway servicable he'd be playing and putting up decent numbers with Burrow. But clearly he's not.

I wouldn't  necessarily mind  us selling a pick for a WR, but I don't really feel like Ross is it. 

Let's hope Michael Thomas finds his way on the block and we trade Corey's expiring plus the future #32 overall pick for him. 

No too injury prone for my taste. I wonder if the Chiefs would be crazy enough to go after him. I read somewhere if Ruggs dropped far enough in draft to like the 20s they would have moved up to get him. Andy Reid doesnt give a shit about playing defense just adding as much speed as possible. Maybe Raiders add him to go with Ruggs to really put them on terms with kc with overall wr speed.

I can see us trading for him. We need more speed on offense. 

putting him and Raymond out there to run go routes at the same time with Davis, Brown and Smith On the field would open up for them would open up them running intermediate routes would be nasty. It would draw their safeties to drop back and defend Ross and Raymonds speed leaving a lot of green for Brown, Davis and Smith.  It would also open the field for Humphries as well. 

just think about it.

5 Wide would be nasty with Davis, Brown, Humphries, Ross and Raymond. Ross and Raymond drawing the safeties deep opening up a lot of room for Davis, Brown, and Humphries. Plus he could be backup our return man as well. I love the idea.